123.hp.com/oj4650 – Printer Setup
123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer offers office- centric features inclusive of fax, and an Automatic Document Feeder. It is suitable for a home purpose because of its compatibility. It is capable of connecting to the Wireless network by means of Wi- Fi and Wi- Fi Direct. Avail the cloud printing features by having a valid account.
How To Setup Printer?
- Step 1: Take out all the accessories that come with your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer package. Check you have all the components provided in the catalog.
- Step 2: Unpack all the materials and free them from the plastic tapes, bubble wrapper and more. Check the ink cartridge and take away the plastic tape.
- Step 3: Using the power cord which comes with your printer you can establish the connection and then power on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Step 4: After connecting the printer to the power source, you can use the power button to switch on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Step 5: Installing the ink cartridges can be done easily by using the instructions on our website. Go through it to fix the toner into their slot.
- Step 6: You are not allowed to touch the copper- colored contacts provided. Having contact with these regions result in clogs and ink failure.
- Step 7: Use U.S letter or A4 unused, clean white paper into the input tray. Avoid using papers that have clips or staples on them.
- Step 8: Arrange the ink cartridges if you want your HP printer to provide the printouts at professional quality. Your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer aligns the toner only after installing them.
- Step 9: Once the loading of paper is done, you can see your printer printing the alignment page. Take it out, use the prompts and place it again on the scanner glass.
- Step 10: After accomplishing the installation of hardware, you have to choose the correct printer driver and software to install it.
123.hp.com/oj4650 PRINTER SERVICE
How to print from iPhone ?
Step 1: printing from your Apple devices to your HP Officejet 4650 network- enabled printer can be done with the help of Apple AirPrint.
Step 2: Apple AirPrint is an application which you can avail from App Store, install it on your device, and print from it directly.
Step 3: on your HP Officejet 4650 printer, affirm that you have enabled the Wireless feature, and have connected the printer to the local network.
Step 4: For certain printer models, you can see the wireless icon and a blue light on the front region of the printer. Check whether the light is on and steady.
Step 5: go to the Wireless settings on your Apple iPhone, and affirm that you have connected it to the same local network to which your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is connected to.
Step 6: AirPrint is not supported by public wireless networks like public mobile hotspots, cellular data connections, Bluetooth.
Step 7: pick out the required document, email, photo, or Webpage, then click on the Share icon to view the menu options.
Step 8: Click on the print icon, liable to the file type you wish to print. The printer option menu screens.
Step 9: click on the select printer option on the printer option menu. By that time, you can see the list of available printers present on the network.
Step 10: pick out the printer name from the search results. You can even change the settings if required, and then click on the Print option.
For more queries, you can call us on our toll- free number without any hesitations, and get the information which you want.
This is one of the ideal gateways for the users who are looking for the printer driver for HP Officejet 4650 printer. Just tap download and avail the driver.
You can also download the user guide or manual from the following link 123.hp.com/oj4650 or 123.hp.com/setup oj4650 or just click download button.
How to cancel the print job?
- Step 1: Cancel the print job from the queue, if you find any issues in your HP 4650 printer.
- Step 2: Click on cancel or make use of cancel menu on the control panel.
- Step 3: Rebooting the HP 4650 printer cancels the print job in some printer models.
- Step 4: Go to the control panel, follow the prompts, and cancel the print jobs.
- Step 5: Terminate the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer spooler, exclude all spooled files or print jobs.
- Step 6: After excluding all the files, you have top boot up the device.
After canceling all the existing print jobs in the print queue, you can customize the printer, if required. This is done when the printer’s control panel shows paper jam, paper stuck in queue messages.