Instant 123.hp.com/setup 6970 Wirelessly for Mac
Are you looking for the instructions to print wirelessly from an Apple Desktop? Customising the HP printer to the wireless network is effortless. Just do Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6970 and then use the prompts to download and install the HP printer driver from our website on your Macintosh system.
You are supposed to select the connection type as wireless, when the system prompts you to do so. Make use of the guidelines provided in this manual to set up your printer over wireless network on your Mac system.
Step 1: Arrange the Network Requirements and Do 123.hp.com/setup 6970 Wirelessly
- Make sure you have organized the following items to establish the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer connection.
- Check the Network Name (SSID)
- Security password
- A wireless enabled printer and a broadband connection to download software.
- Activate Web Services for printer updates.
- Scrutinize whether your computer and the router are powered on. Check if the computer and the printer that you desire to configure are associated with the same wireless network.
- The HP printer and computer must be placed nearer that falls within the router’s acceptable range when you establish the wireless network.
- Disconnect the USB cable or Ethernet cable from your printer, if it is connected previously.
Step 2: Prep Your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printer on the Wireless Network Using an Automated Application
- The printer should be kept on if it is not done already.
- Activate the Wireless icon on the control panel of your printer.
- Click on the settings option if you want to print with the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The prompts will let you establish the wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6970 to your printer.
Step 3: Download and Install the Recent Version of the Full Featured Driver and Software from Our Website
- Search for your printer driver and software in our website by indexing the printer model; download the software using the instructions displayed on the web page.
- Search for the downloaded .dmg file either on the browser’s download bar or in the computer’s downloads folder.
- Double-tap on the HP file from the installer window.
- Sometimes you might prompted to close the software and the HP Utility software.
- Pick out the printer name on the window, and then tap on Continue.
- An Add window will be screened tap on the Add Printer option.
- Pick your printer name; affirm that the selected printer has Bonjour that is categorised under Kind.
- Choose Use or Print Using menu, and then select the printer name from the drop-down menu in order to include the printer to the list with Add Printer.
- Tap Continue and then trail the instructions on the computer screen to finish the printer 123.hp.com/setup 6970; tap Done.
What if I cannot select my HP Printer?
While you attempt to choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer, the printer name is grey in color or not listed. Resetting and clearing the Android OS Print Spooler cache let you resolve the issue.
- Access settings on your Android device and then choose Apps or Applications under the settings option.
- Click on Show System Apps.
- Swipe the list towards down, and then select the Print Spooler option.
- Liable to the type of your Android device, click Storage, and then select Print Spooler.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Access the item that you’ like to print on you device, click the menu icon, and then choose Print. A print preview screens on your monitor.
- Point the down arrow which is present next to the Select a printer option to display the printer list, and then pick your printer from the list.
- If you are able to choose your printer, you can discontinue the troubleshooting steps.
- If you are unable to select your printer, turn off and then turn on in order to restart your Android device, and then start to print again.
How can I print if my app does not have a print option?
When you have installed any apps which do not support printing in your 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer, send photos or PDF file using the Android share feature to the HP Print Service Plugin and start printing.
- Access the item that you’d like to print on your device, and then click on the Share icon or search for Share option in Send or Export.
- A list of supported apps will be screened on your device.
- Click on the HP Print Service Plugin option to share the items and start printing.