Quick Support for HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
Easy HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Support
Quick HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless setup & Wired Setup
Free HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver and Manual download
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Unboxing Setup
- Follow our steps for HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup, The contents of the box may vary depending on your region. Check the back of the box to know whats inside.
- Take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove the plastic tape from the body of the printer.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove the packing material from the scanner. Remove the plastic sticker from the control panel.
- Remove all the plastic tape from the input and output trays and push them back into place. Recycle the plastic tapes.Connect one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end into the power socket.
- Turn on the printer and select the preferred language and select the country and click yes to save. Set the date and time if needed.To install the cartridges, take them out of the box and remove the plastic tape from it.Open the cartridge access door and wait until the printer is idle.
- Hold it by the side and twist the orange cap to remove it. With the copper contacts facing forward install the cartridge into place.
- Follow the same procedure to install the other cartridge. To load the paper into the paper tray, pull out the input tray to its maximum.
- Adjust the paper width guide and slide the stack of paper into the tray and push it in until it stops. Adjust the paper width guide accordingly.
- Push the input tray back into place. To align the cartridge, place the alignment page on the scanner and close the lid.
- Click the scan option and the printer will align the cartridge inside. Download the printer software to start using the printer.
A driver is essential for the printer to be able to perform its tasks. Without driver software, a printer cannot perform even the most basic tasks. There are a number of ways you can download the driver for hp officejet pro 6968 wireless setup. You can either install it from the CD that was bundled with the printer in the box or you can download from the link below and install the latest driver software to your computer for HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup. You can also download the manual below to know how to install the hp officejet pro 6968 driver.
How To Install?
- Installation includes both the hardware and the software. Hardware installation includes interfacing the printer, loading paper and installing cartridges.
- Once that is done, it is time to install the drivers on your computer to start using the printer to perform tasks.
- Download the right driver software for your printer from our website. It will be saved in the downloads folder.
- Double click on the file to open it and follow the instructions displayed on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Always be sure to install only the full feature driver to make the most out of your printer in terms of functionality.
- After HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup, when the software prompts you to connect your printer, connect it to the computer.
- Your printer will now be added to the list of devices on your computer and is ready to be put to use.
- Try printing a document or a photo through the printer to make sure everything works fine.
- If there is a problem with using the device, repeat the above-mentioned steps again and try using the printer.
- If it still does not work, call our customer care with the Toll-Free number: 1844-246-7458 to get expert advice and assistance.
Easy HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wired Setup
- Disconnect any USB cable that is connected to the printer.
- Check if the Ethernet cable is a Category 5 Ethernet cable.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and the router.
- Add the printer to the computer inside Devices and Printers.
- Download the drivers if required and finish the setup.
Easy HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
- Get the network name and the network password.
- Connect the computer and the printer to the same network.
- Place the devices close to each other during the hp officejet pro 6968 wireless setup.
- Add the printer to the computer inside the settings.
- Download and install the required drivers and software.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup – Mobile Printing
- You can do HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup for mobile device to the printer either through the network or use the inbuilt Ad-hoc network of the printer.
- To connect your mobile device using the Ad-hoc network on the printer, turn on the Wireless service on your printer.
- On your mobile device, go to Wi-Fi settings and select the name of your printer from the list of networks.
- The other methods demand that you have established a hp officejet pro 6968 wireless setup between the printer and your mobile device over the network.
- Make sure both the printer and the mobile device are connected to the same wireless network.
- On Apple devices, you can print from the printer using AirPrint. Open the document or the image that you want to print.
- Select the Options icon and choose Print. Change the print attributes if you want and proceed to click print to print the document.
- On an Android device, you can download the HP Print Service Plugin and install it. Open the document that you want to print.
- Click Options and select Print. Change the print attributes like print quality, number of copies etc and click Print.
- You can also print using the HP Smart App from both iOS and Android. Download the app and install it.
- Create an account in the app and verify your email address. Add your printer to the list of printers.
- Open the document that you want to print and choose the printer from the list. Change the print attributes if you want and click Print.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Troubleshooting Issues
There can be a number of issues that come along with using a printer. The type of issues that arise varies from printer to printer. But the most common issues that come with this printer are problems with the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup wirelessly, paper jam issues, scanner issues and ink cartridge problems. The steps to resolve each problem is explained clearly in the troubleshooting menu above in this web page. Follow these steps in the menu to clear out the issues with your printer.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.