123.hp.com/oj7510 | Printer setup
Cross-check the contents of the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer on the side of the box.
Take out the printer from its box and remove the tapes if any.
Link the power cord ends to the printer and into a direct socket.
Insert a plain ununsed white paper into the printer’s input tray.
Unpack the ink cartridges and install it inside the slot of the printer.
Align the ink cartridges and obtain an alignment page by default.
Download and install the printer driver/software using the install CD.
What is Airprint?
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution specifically introduced for Apple users to print from their iOS devices. When you connect your printer over a wireless network, you can print easily from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from the place you are. If you have an Apple device with version 4.2 or more, you can make use of AirPrint for virtual printing. You do not require any additional software to print from your HP Officejet 7510 printer from your Apple phone. But you should have your 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer and the iOS device connected to a common network. Call us to setup AirPrint on your iPhone.
What is Eprint?
If you have an Android device such as smartphones or tablets, then you can obtain quick printouts using HP ePrint. Because it provides you the facility to print on-the-go. With a single click, you can acquire prints of any document or photo you wish. Likely to AirPrint, your mobile device and the printer should be connected to a common network with an active Internet connection. It establishes a secured connection for your data while printing over the Internet. HP ePrint contains special features such as ePrint via email that enables printing even the attachments in the email from your web-enabled 123.hp.com/oj7510 Printer.
What is cloud print?
Google Cloud Print is a service offered by Google to print from any Cloud-Print ware application such as web, desktop or mobile by connecting to your printer to the cloud network. You can save all your documents or images on Cloud and print whenever you require and from wherever you are. Having Google Cloud Print on your mobile device is too easy. From the Google Play Store, download and install the Cloud Print app on your mobile and then connect your 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer to the Google Cloud by registering with an email address. You can also share any file from the Cloud.
How to print on both sides in Windows? (Duplexing)
Duplex printing is a cost effective option supported by hp officejet 7510 mobile printer. It does not make any difference to print on a single side and the dual side. Check if your printer contains an Automatic Document Feeder that makes your job more easy or follow the steps below to manually perform the duplex printing function from your printer.
- Keep the paper tray fully loaded with enough paper to complete the print job.
- Click File and then click Print from the document that you wish to print.
- Choose your printer name and click 123.hp.com/oj7510 Printer properties/Preferences/Printer setup.
- Identify the Two-sided printing option and then set the appearance settings.
- Click Ok once you alter the required settings and then click Print.
- Remove the printed first side of the page from the output tray and align the stack.
- Insert the first side print of the page into the input tray of the printer.
- Loading the page for the dual-side depends on the rear or front type input tray.
- For rear input tray, the print side should face down and front type the other way.
- Click Continue that prints the other side of the page of your document.
How to print on both sides of the page in Macintosh (OS X)?
Duplex printing from Windows to Mac differs in terms of only the options you choose to print. With the help of printer driver, set up automatic duplexing or manually turn the pages based on your printer model. Follow the steps below to execute the duplex printing function manually from your HP Officejet 7510 mobile printer. It conserves the paper cost up to 50%.
- Place sufficient blank paper into the input tray to avoid page ordering issues.
- Click File, click Print and click Show Details if required from the item you print.
- For duplexs printing, choose Layout from the unnamed menu near the checkbox.
- To know what input tray type does your printer contain, check the print settings.
- Choose Paper Handling and then opt for Odd only from the Pages to Print menu.
- If your printer has a rear loading paper tray, then choose Automatic.
- If it contains a front loading paper tray, then choose Reverse and click Print.
- To print the document as a booklet or tablet, change the print settings as below;
- For rear type, select Even only, Automatic from the Pages Print menu and Print.
- For front type, change the option to Normal instead of Automatic and then Print.
123 HP Setup officejet 7510 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is a boon for business or home office people to print their presentation documents, important business proposals instantly from wherever they are. Hence HP has introduced many mobile printers in the market.
LHP Officjet 7510 is a mobile printer that allows printing from devices such as Android, Apple, Chromebook, Amazon Kindle, etc with the help of mobile applications that can be downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Download the respective mobile printing app on your mobile device.
- Configure the HP Officjet 7510 printer to your mobile phone.
- Choose the required document or photo that you wish to print.
- Tap Print on the file and it prints the required item for you.
Ensure that your hp officejet 7510 mobile printer and the HP Officejet 7510 printer is connected to a similar network. All you need to have is an active Internet connection to download the print app and a supportive device and 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer.
How to print documents/photos from your mobile?
To print from your Android device to your HP Officejet 7510 mobile printer, make use of the steps provided below.
We have also provided you the easy steps to print from your Apple and Windows mobile to your printer.
HP officejet 7510 install to IOS
- Download Apple’s Airport Express from the Apple store on your iPhone.
- Tap the file (document or photo) that you wish to print from your iPhone.
- Tap Print icon or the Print option and choose your respective printer name.
- Change the print settings if required and tap Print that completes the print job.
HP officejet 7510 wireless setup to Android
- Download HP ePrint software from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- If it does not support any app, print by connecting bluetooth on your mobile settings.
- From the file you wish to print, touch Print and select your printe name in it.
- Align the print settings and then touch Print again to complete the print job.
123 HP Setup officejet 7510 Windows 8
- HP Officejet 7510 printer supports only Westtek JETCET software from Windows mobile.
- The printer and the mobile should be connected to a common network(wired/wireless).
- Open the file in the print app that you like to print and tap the Print icon.
- From the preview screen, choose your 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer, alter any print settings and then tap Print.
123 HP Setup Officejet 7510 Software / 123 HP Setup Officejet 7510 Driver
HP Wireless Printer Setup for Mac
Printer driver download is an important step while setting up your HP Officejet 7510. To download it for your Mac, make use of these steps and connect your printer easily to make it more productive.
- The first method we suggest you to install the printer driver is the installation CD.
- Insert the installation CD that came along with the printer into the computer drive.
- On the computer screen, the contents of the CD will auto-populate immediately.
- Double-click on the respective folder to view the contents of the download file.
- As you are using a Mac computer, you need to look for the .dmg file in the setup.
- Double-clicking the file will prompt you to Run or Save during the setup process.
- Follow the instructions as you see in the display and complete the driver installation.
- The alternative method would be downloading the driver from our website link.
- Click the link that downloads the driver file on your internet browser utility.
- The downloaded file will be saved onto your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Double-click the folder and look for the .dmg file format which is the setup file.
- Follow the instructions on the Mac computer screen to complete the installation.
- It is always recommended to download the full-feature driver for your printer.
- We provide the latest version of the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer driver for the user convenience.
HP Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
Windows OS provides you the convenience of using the printer by allowing most of the software applications for printing. Driver installation is required for the printer functionality & enhancement that can be carried out in two ways.
- If you are setting up your Officejet 7510 printer for the first time, then use the CD.
- Insert the CD provided by the printer manufacturer into your computer’s CD drive.
- Open the required folder from the auto-populated screen on your computer.
- Look for the setup file in the format .exe and double click on it for a new window.
- The contents in the file is extracted and the printer driver is installed.
- Usually the CD contains the latest version of the HP Officejet 7510 printer driver.
- If not, you can download the latest driver from our website and install it directly.
- Click on the driver download option that downloads the driver file on the browser.
- Click the downloaded file that gets saved onto your computer’s Downloads folder.
- Double-click the .exe file that displays you a Run or Save window on your computer.
- Click on any of the option, follow the screen prompts and complete the installation.
- Now, the driver is installed for your printer in the computer; restart the devices.
- The next step would be adding your 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer to the local area network of the system.
- Click on Add a Printer in the computer’s control panel and add the Officejet 7510.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.