123.hp.com/oj4650 – Printer Setup
123.hp.com/oj4650 printer offers office- centric features inclusive of fax, and an Automatic Document Feeder. It is suitable for a home purpose because of its compatibility. It is capable of connecting to the Wireless network by means of Wi- Fi and Wi- Fi Direct. Avail the cloud printing features by having a valid account.
How To 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer
Step1: Take out all the accessories that come with your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer package. Check you have all the components provided in the catalog.
Step 2: unpack all the materials and free them from the plastic tapes, bubble wrapper and more. Check the ink cartridge and take away the plastic tape.
Step 3: Using the power cord which comes with your printer you can establish the connection and then power on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
Step 4: after connecting the printer to the power source, you can use the power button to switch on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
Step 5: installing the ink cartridges can be done easily by using the instructions on our website. Go through it to fix the toner into their slot.
Step 6: You are not allowed to touch the copper- colored contacts provided. Having contact with these regions result in clogs and ink failure.
Step 7: use U.S letter or A4 unused, clean white paper into the input tray. Avoid using papers that have clips or staples on them.
Step 8: arrange the ink cartridges if you want your printer to provide the printouts at professional quality. Your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer aligns the toner only after installing them.
Step 9: once the loading of paper is done, you can see your printer printing the alignment page. Take it out, use the prompts and place it again on the scanner glass.
Step 10: after accomplishing the installation of hardware, you have to choose the correct printer driver and software to install it.
123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Service
HP Officejet 4650 how to print from iPhone ?
Step 1: printing from your Apple devices to your HP Officejet 4650 network- enabled printer can be done with the help of Apple AirPrint.
Step 2: Apple AirPrint is an application which you can avail from App Store, install it on your device, and print from it directly.
Step 3: on your HP Officejet 4650 printer, confirm that you have enabled the Wireless feature, and have connected the printer to the local network.
Step 4: For certain printer models, you can see the wireless icon and a blue light on the front region of the printer. Check whether the light is on and steady.
Step 5: go to the Wireless settings on your Apple iPhone, and confirm that you have connected it to the same local network to which your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is connected to.
Step 6: AirPrint is not supported by public wireless networks like public mobile hotspots, cellular data connections, Bluetooth.
Step 7: pick out the required document, email, photo, or Webpage, then click on the Share icon to view the menu options.
Step 8: Click on the print icon, liable to the file type you wish to print. The printer option menu screens.
Step 9: click on the select printer option on the printer option menu. By that time, you can see the list of available printers present on the network.
Step 10: pick out the printer name from the search results. You can even change the settings if required, and then click on the Print option.
For more queries, you can call us on our toll- free number without any hesitations, and get the information which you want.
This is one of the ideal gateways for the users who are looking for the printer driver for HP Officejet 4650 printer. Just tap download and avail the driver.
You can also download the user guide or manual from the following link 123.hp.com/oj4650 or 123.hp.com/setup 4650 or just click download button.
How to cancel the print job?
Cancel the print job from the queue, if you find any issues in your printer.
- Click on cancel or make use of cancel menu on the control panel.
- Rebooting the printer cancels the print job in some printer models.
- Go to the control panel, follow the prompts, and cancel the print jobs.
- Terminate the printer spooler, exclude all spooled files or print jobs.
- After excluding all the files, you have top boot up the device.
After canceling all the existing print jobs in the print queue, you can customize the printer, if required. This is done when the printer’s control panel shows paper jam, paper stuck in queue messages.
Easy HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
Follow our steps for 123.hp.com/setup 4650 wirelessly, Now- a- days wireless mode of communication is preferred by the users because of its reliability and robustness. Check the instructions provided.
- Check the components of your network- enabled printer and unpack it.
- Provide power supply to the HP Officejet 4650 printer using a power cord.
- Use a USB to establish the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Let the printer completes the start up routine, and prints alignment page.
- Opt for the Wireless connection method, and trail the on- screen prompts.
- Search and install opt driver and software for your HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Know your SSID and password, if you go with the PIN Mode.
- You can connect the printer using HP Auto Wireless Connect method as well.
How to connect 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer?
Take a look at the instructions on how to connect a new printer.
- Windows 7: Tap on Start, choose Devices and Printers, and then Add a Printer.
- Windows 8: Go to the Control panel, press devices and Driver, click View Devices and printers, and then tap on the Add a Printer option.
How to change network settings?
This instruction is to customize the setting on a non hp officejet 4650 setup – Wireless Wizard printer.
- Power up your HP Officejet 4650 printer and trail the prompts as explained below.
- To carry out this, you should have a USB cable to establish a temporary connection.
- For Windows XP, click Programs-> HP Officejet 4650 printer-> Printer Setup & Software.
- For Windows 8/8.1: Open the hp officejet 4650 printer software-> pick your printer name-> Printer setup & Software.
- For Mac: Launch Finder and go to Applications-> HP Officejet 4650-> Printer Setup & Software.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network?
- Proceed with the below guidelines after connecting the printer to the network.
- If you are using Windows computer, click Start-> Programs-> Printer Setup & Software.
- If you are using Mac OS X, access Finder-> App-> Printer Setup & Software.
- Tap on the convert a USB connected 123.hp.com/oj4650 printers to wireless, enter the password.
- By the end of the process you have to disconnect the USB cable.
- Call us on our toll- free number to know more information.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 4650 – Wi-Fi Protected
- An active Wireless router, its network name or SSID, and password WPA / WPA 2.
- Place your router, 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and PC closer to each other.
- The wireless router you are using should have WPS push button.
- Confirm that the printer and the wireless router supports WPS push button.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Keep all the devices closer to each other while establishing the connection.
- Commence the WPS mode on your HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Within 2 minutes, enable the Wireless push button icon manually.
- Check the light on the wireless router to which your printer is connected to.
- It is one of the methods of 123.hp.com/setup 4650 – Wi- Fi Protected.
- Have an idea about your SSID and password to connect the printer.
- Key in the network name and password in the provided fields, if urged.
- They are case- sensitive. So pay attention when indexing the name and password.
- As soon as you enter the name and password, the printer name is recognized.
- If your printer is not discovered, reconnect the printer using the above- explained steps.
How to do 123.hp.com/setup 4650 wirelessly without a router?
123.hp.com/setup 4650 wirelessly without keying in the network name and password.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect technology lets you connect without using a router.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer without using cables. Neither you use network name and password.
- Recently launched printers have this capability at the software installation time.
To avail this option, click on Ethernet/ Wireless as connection type, when instructed.
Click on the Yes option, send my wireless settings to the printer option. This is usually a recommended option.
That’s it! Your HP Officejet 4650 printer will do rest of the process.
Before you opt for this mode, check whether your printer is compatible with this.
To use this mode, your computer should have Windows Vista and later, or Mac OS X and later.
You have to connect your Windows/ Mac computer to your network over 2.4 GHz.
Steps for 123.hp.com/oj4650 Mobile Printing Solutions
As your HP Officejet 4650 printer is compatible with the mobile printing feature, you can print the desired document from anywhere from your mobile phones.
Note: Check the printer’s compatibility before downloading and installing the required application on your mobile devices to print from wherever you are.
- This feature can be used only when the Apple devices you are using have iOS 4.2 or later versions.
- Connect your HP Officejet 4650 network enabled printer and your Apple devices to the same network.
- Proceed to print after confirm that your network signal strength is strong.
- Choose the file from your mobile device, set the number of copies to be taken, click on Print.
- Printing over a Wi- Fi network with the help of the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Go to the Play Store to install the recent HP Print Service Plugin on your Android mobile.
- Use the prompts to install and enable the HP Print Service Plugin on your Android device.
- Proceed further after confirming that the mobile and printer are linked to the same network.
- After downloading the Plugin, search for the HP Inc. Service installed option on the home screen.
- Enable it, choose the document, and click on Print.
- Print emails, photos, documents, webpages. Disable the plugin, if needed.
- After powering on the printer, launch Chrome, and click on the Settings option.
- Tap on the Advance option. Click on the Google Cloud Print option.
- Tap on manage Cloud Print devices. If necessary, sign in with your account.
- Subsequently, choose the printer and then go with the Add printers option.
- You can print the required webpages, documents, images, emails from your Windows mobile devices.
- Confirm that the HP Officejet 4650 printer and Windows 10 devices are sharing a single network.
- Select settings on your Windows 10 mobile devices, and check whether the network connection is good.
- Open the app, choose the item, click on Print icon, choose your printer, and click Print.
- You can print from Amazon device, only when your device is running with OS 5.0- 5.9 .
- Open the file you want to print, check the preview screen, and choose your printer.
- To print over a network, you have to click on your printer name.
- Click down arrow, choose the paper size, and click on Print.
How to Print from a Wireless Capable Computer for Windows?
To print wireless capable printer, you have to link the printer to the PC.
Just plug the USB cable from the printer to your Windows computer and power on it.
Go to the settings option, click Change PC settings, and then on Devices.
Click Add a device, and wait for a while until the connection is established.
Navigate to the document which you want to print.
If you cannot find the Print icon, click on the File option.
- You can glance at the document which you want to print, if needed.
- Click on the Print Preview option, and then proceed with the below steps.
- Tap on Print. Go with the Properties, Preview, or Advanced option to access advanced settings.
- Alter any required details like setting color or gray scale, number of copies.
- After confirming the changes, click on the Ok option.
How to Print from a Wireless-Capable Computer for OS X?
- After connecting the mac, select the item which you like to print.
- Click Print from the File menu.
- Pick out the printer from the prompts.
- Alter any printing option, if needed. This can be changing paper size, type, and more.
- You can enable duplex printing if your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer has.
- Tap on Print to assign the print job print queue on Mac.
Solve HP Officejet 4650 Not Printing Issue
When the hp officejet 4650 not printing (nothing prints)
- When your hp officejet 4650 printer printing blank pages, you have to update the antivirus software which is installed on your personal computer operating with Windows or Mac computer.
- After updating the antivirus software on your personal computer, you can scan and remove any viruses, malware, and spyware to resolve the issue and resume the print function.
- Keep the firmware on your personal computer up- to- date to resolve this printer issue. Check our website, and avail the latest firmware for your printer. The instructions will be prompted.
- If the installed software on your computer gets crashed or incomplete, the printer ejects an empty page rather than producing necessary printouts. Use the prompts and install a good one.
- After accomplishing the uninstallation process, check our website to get the suitable printer driver and download it on the computer you are using.
- Modify the spooler option in the printer properties in order to print directly to the HP Officejet 4650 printer. For more information,call us on the number which is displaying on the screen.
When something on the page is missing or incorrect
- Occasionally, the document which you print has missed texts or something goes wrong. By hat time, check the print quality diagnostic page. This assists you to run any maintenance tools to boost up the print quality.
- Verify the margin settings. Confirm that the margin settings for the document do not exceed the printable area of the printer. Set the margin size more than 16 mm to avoid this issue.
- Verify the color printing settings. Confirm that the print in Gray scale is not chosen in the hp officejet 4650 driver. Verify the printer locations and the length of the cable you use.
- Distortions in the printouts can be caused when you place the print system near high electromagnetic fields. So avoid it by placing the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer away from such devices.
- It is advisable to use a cable whose length is not more than 3 meters to reduce the effects of electromagnetic fields.
- Choosing the proper paper is required in order to carry out the print job. Confirm that the paper size you have chosen matches the actual loaded paper size.
How do you want Us To Support?
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.