123 HP officejet pro 8660 Digital Solutions
Setting up HP Digital Fax for Windows
Go through the steps below to setup and use HP Digital Fax using HP Solution Center.
Before you initiate the setup process of HP Digital Fax, ensure that you have the below information.
- Install the full feature printer driver and software,switch on the system,Note down the username and password of the administrator system for easy access.
- Ensure that the destination folder has the read and write access.Make sure that the system is not in sleep mode or hibernate mode.Load paper into the 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 printer.
Setup method using HP Solution Center
- Make use of HP Solution Center to configure the HP Digital Fax .In Windows,browse HP Solution Center and then open the HP Solution Center.
- In Windows XP,select Start->All Programs->Hp->HP Solution Center.In Windows Vista,select start->Programs->HP ->HP Solution Center.
- Choose the Settings icon and choose the Fax settings icon.Select the More Fax Settings icon and then select the Digital Fax Setup Wizard icon.
- Now,trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to configure HP Digital Fax on the Windows operating system.Try to fax from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 printer.
- You will be able to store the fax to the network folder and send it as an attachment to any email address.Modify the fax settings ,if required.
123.hp.com/ojpro8660 – Macintosh
Setting up Digital Fax from the printer software to Mac.
Verify the fax pre-requisites for Mac.
- Install the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 printer driver
- Switch on the administrator system
- Note the username and password for the PC
- Enable the read and write access for destination folder
- Never turn off the administrator system
- Black and color faxes are stored in the PC
- Insert paper into the printer to fax
Setup Fax to Mac
- Select the HP Utility option,select Digital Fax Archive in the Fax settings and then click on the Choose Folder option to store the received faxes.
- Choose whether or not you wish an Incoming Fax Notification which is on by default.Select the Apply option.You can upgrade the settings,if necessary.
- Use Embedded Web Server to setup the fax,Choose HP Utility .Select Additional Settings in 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 Printer Settings.Choose Open Embedded Web Server->Fax.
- Select Fax to E-mail in HP Digital Fax.Select the Start Wizard option.Choose the destination folder where you intend to store the received fax files
- Choose PDF or TIFF file format for storing received fax files and then select the Next option.Modify the default fax settings for the printer,if required.
HP Officejet 8660 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet pro 8660 Driver
- Select the Driver Download icon to download the printer driver and software for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Once you have downloaded,ensure that the downloaded folder is in.exe setup for Windows Operating system.
- In case you are operating on Mac system,you need to access the .dmg setup file to install the printer driver
- After downloading the file,take a glance at the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 printer driver.
- Once you have installed the driver,try to print,scan or fax in accordance with the functionality of the printer.
HP Officejet pro 8660 Manual
- Make your installation process easy with our user manual which provides you step by step instructions.
- Check the steps for wireless connection ,change the USB connection to wireless connection from the manual.
- The manual consists of instructions as well as troubleshooting steps while downloading the printer driver.
- Click on the Manual Download option to download the manual on how to install the updated 123.hp.com/ojpro8660 printer driver.
- Once you have downloaded the manual. Take a glance at the steps provided for the download and installation.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.