Instant HP Laserjet Pro M102W Wireless Setup
- Before installing the printer software and connecting to your wireless network, collect the network name and password.
- Make sure that you have a computer connected to your wireless network and also have an Internet access.
- Make sure that the printer, router and computer are turned on and that the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, set up the printer, then load paper into the input tray and then install the toner cartridges.
- You can use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect the printer.
- Refer the wireless router manual to check if it supports the WPS push button connection type.
- You can follow the on-screen instructions if it supports the WPS push button method to establish a network connection with the wireless network.
- You can install the latest available driver for your printer from our support webpage.
- Unplug any USB cables from the printer.
- On your Windows PC, click Download to download and run HP Easy Start.
- When you are prompted to select the printer model, click My Printer Is Not Shown. You will notice that a Printer Not Found screen displays.
- On the other hand, you need to open the Downloads folder on the Mac dock and then click the HP Easy Start file to begin the installation.
- Now, click on Continue and then follow the on-screen instructions for HP Laserjet Pro M102W Wireless Setup for both Windows and Mac.
In order to do HP Laserjet Pro M102W Wireless Setup, install the printer driver and software. When prompted during the installation, choose Wireless as the connection type and then follow the steps given below. You can install the printer software from the CD that had been shipped with the printer. You can also download the latest software from our website to avoid installation issues.
Step 1. To prepare for installation
Step 2. To connect the printer to the wireless network
Step 3. To download and install the printer driver
Note: You need to download and install the most current version of the full feature printer software compatible with your OS. If you notice that an Auto Wireless Connect screen displays during installation, you can use it to complete the wireless setup and skip the steps below.
About 123.hp.com/laserjet pro m102w Printer
The HP LaserJet Pro M102w is a reasonable printer that provides good print quality. It can readily fit anywhere as it is compact. It is suitable for both micro and home office. It has a duty cycle up to 10,000 pages per month. Prints through mobile printing solutions such as Air Print, ePrint, Cloud Print, Mopria and Wi-Fi Direct. The printer has a print speed up to 23 ppm. You can connect through USB and Wi-Fi network. This printer supports Duplex printing which is relatively a new phenomenon in the printing technology.
Solve HP Laserjet Pro M102W Troubleshooting – Offline Issue on Windows
When any status message displays on your computer stating that the printer is offline or if the printer is not printing, use this document to rectify your error. The status message generally, indicates that there is a communication lag between your printer and computer. When used over certain network connections, there is a possibility that the printer can go offline unexpectedly, by the avove guidelines you can easily achieve HP Laserjet Pro M102W Wireless Setup and Solve HP Laserjet Pro M102W Troubleshooting Issues.