Guidelines for HP Wireless Printer Setup
- Before doing HP Wireless Printer Setup, you need to know the network name and the password. Turn on your printer, computer, and the router.
- The network name can be labeled as the SSID and the network password can either be the WEP or WPA key.
- Check if the internet connection is stable on the router. Also, make sure if the computer is connected to the same network that you’re planning to connect your printer to.
- Disconnect any cable connected to the printer and place the printer and the computer within the range of the router when setting up the connection.
- To connect your printer to the network, click on the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel, and then click on the Setup icon.
- Inside the setup menu, click on the Wireless Settings and then on the Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose your network from the list and click OK.
- If your network name is not on the list, click on the Enter New Network Name option and follow the instructions on the screen to add your network.
- Enter the network password if required and click Done. Now to start using your printer, you must install the driver software.
- Download the latest driver software from our website and double click on it to open the installer. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is over, you need to go to the manufacturer’s site to complete the registration and activation process.Then you can enjoy hp wireless printer setup.
Quick Steps for HP Printer USB Setup
- Before you start with the setup, make sure that you have deleted all the previously installed versions of the printer from your computer.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the printer is in a ready state. Get a USB cable that is shorter than 3 meters in length.
- When you connect the printer to the computer via USB, make sure to connect it directly to the USB port on your computer.
- Because if you connect it through a USB hub, the printer may not be able to receive the required power to operate properly.
- If you have already connected the USB cable to the computer, you need to disconnect it, and connect it back when prompted during installation.
- To remove the printer from Windows, go to the Devices and Printers menu and right click on your printer model and select the Remove Device option.
- To make your printer function properly, you need to download and install the printer driver. You can download the full feature printer software from our website.
- After the file has been downloaded, double click to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Choose the connection type as USB and complete the setup. After the installation is over, you will have to connect the printer to the computer.
- Try printing a document using the printer to check if the printer functions properly, Now you can easily achieve hp wireless printer setup and hp printer usb setup.
Do You Need Printer Solutions?
123-hp.business provide you with technical solution and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.