HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement is nothing but removing the old cartridge from the slot and fix a new cartridge into its place. For this, you have to buy a new hp officejet 4650 ink cartridges.
- Trail the instructions to place an order for a new cartridge.
- Launch the browser and get directed to HP SureSupply. Make sure that the country/region location is correct.
- Trail the prompts to place an order of a new cartridge. Make sure that your cartridge you have chosen is compatible with your printer.
You can buy authentic HP cartridges and supplies from other users as well.
Easy Steps for HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridges Replacement
To do HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement as directed by the control panel of your printer.
- It is necessary to power on your HP Officejet printer using the power button.
- Confirm that you have loaded plain paper into the input tray.
- Hold the handles on the printer’s left side to raise the ink cartridge access door. Once the cartridge door is lifted, the carriage displaces to the center region of the printer.
- Do not proceed until the carriage becomes stable. Once the carriage rests in a position follow the successive steps.
- Elevate the lid and push the ink cartridge inwards in order to release it from its slots.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from the printer box.
- Make your cartridge free from the plastic tapes and packing materials. Make sure you have only touched the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Take away the plastic tapes from the hp officejet 4650 ink cartridges.
Remove the protective tape on your ink cartridge.
Touching the copper- colored contacts or ink nozzles of the cartridges leads to ink failure, bad electrical contacts, and blocks in the cartridges. You can avail more tips on our website for how to avoid ink cartridge failure.
- Grasp the ink cartridge by its either sides such that the nozzles facing towards the printer, and then push the ink cartridge forward into its slot.
- Shutdown the lid on the ink cartridge slot to place the ink cartridge into place.
Figure: Step by step insertion of ink cartridges
- Fix the cartridge
- Lower the lid
- Left side slot holds the color ink cartridge, and the right side slot holds the black ink cartridge.
- The same procedures can be followed to install all the other hp officejet 4650 ink cartridges if required.
- Once you have placed all the ink cartridges into their slots, you can shut down the ink cartridge access door.
Once HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement gets completed, the HP Officejet printer prints an alignment page automatically.
- Do not proceed until the alignment page is expelled completely.
- Before you start to print, the printer extends the output tray extender on its own. Push in the output tray extender once the print job gets completed.
- Elevate the scanner lid of the HP Officejet printer.
- Wipe the scanner glass and then locate the alignment page on the scanner glass with the print side facing down. Align the alignment page liable to the engraved guides around the scanner glass.
- Shutdown the scanner lid once you have properly placed the alignment page on the scanner glass. Subsequently, click OK. The ink cartridges get aligned by the Officejet printer.
Steps for HP Officejet 4650 Printer Alignment
After the HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge Replacement, You have an option to print the alignment page directly from the printer’s control panel if your printer fails to print an alignment page automatically.
- Make sure that you have placed the plain paper in the input tray.
- Tap on Start, choose the Control panel icon and select the Printers and faxes option.
- Pick out your printer name and then choose the Printing Preference option.
- Tap on the Features tab and then click on Printer Service. Go to the Device Service tab and choose Align the print cartridge.
- By doing this the print cartridge dialog box opens. Tap on the align option and then trail the on- screen instructions. Your printer prints an alignment page.
- Discard the alignment page.
- When the alignment page is not printed there exists an issue in the installation of hp officejet 4650 ink cartridges. You can use the HP Solution Center to print an alignment page. Check our website to know more.
- You can see a pop up message showing our toll- free number. Tap on it if you want to get the technical support from our professionals, For HP Officejet 4650 Setup Click here.