How to use HP Officejet Pro 8720?
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINT
If you need to print a document or photo from Officejet Pro 8720 printer , Here are certain steps on how to print a document or photo from the printer .Take a glance at the steps and certain tips mentioned below on printing high- quality printouts.
- Mount plain paper into the input tray with the short edge moving into the printer and the print side facing down.
- Adjust the paper width guides to the right side of the input tray ,so that they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Once you are done with the step,access the document or photo you intend to print from the system or laptop.
- Prior to printing,you can modify the print settings such as paper size ,color and quality settings,if necessary.
- Before printing the item,select the Print Preview option under the File menu to view the document or photo.
- You can also choose the number of copies of the document or photo,you intend to print ,if necessary.
- Once you have modified the print settings, select File or the menu icon and then select the Print icon to print it.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 Scan
Are you worried on how to scan a document from the Officejet Pro 8720 printer?No worries! Make your process easier and simpler with our step by step instructions on how to scan a document or photo. We also provide you with certain tips for scanning.
- Switch on the printer,raise the scanner cover and then place the item on the scanner glass or into the ADF tray.
- Seal the scanner cover.Press the scan button on the control panel of the printer.Alter the scan settings,if necessary.
- Choose Show Scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview the item to be scanned in the computer.
- To scan a photo,make use of scanner glass.Never place a photo into an ADF as it may damage the photos inserted.
- Once you have scanned the item,select the name of the system in which you intend to store the scanned file.
- You can save the document in the PDF,Editable text(OCR),JPEG(image),Email as PDF,Email as JPEG format.
- You can also modify the scanned document destination for both Windows and Mac operating system,if necessary.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 Copy
To copy the original document with Officejet Pro 8720 printer,you need to trail the below steps to take an enormous number of copies in single and double sided using the printer.This makes your process easier and simpler .Save your paper with double sided copy.
- Switch on the printer .Insert the original document into the Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass.
- Utilize the scanner to copy photos or to produce a double sided copy.Modify the width guides to fit the item.
- While placing the item on the scanner glass,keep the item depending on the engraved guides around the glass.
- Make use of the Copy menu on the control panel of the printer to choose copy settings to begin the copy job.
- On the Home screen,tap on the Copy icon.Using the numeric keypad ,key in the desired number of copies.
- Select 2-sided and then choose 1->1 for single sided copy or 1-> for double-sided copy based on the user.
- Select the settings icon to modify the copy settings and then touch the copy icon on the control panel of the printer
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 FAX
Fax is a process of sending and receiving a document using a landline connection.With the fax enabled Officejet Pro 8720 printer,you will be able to fax to the recipient within seconds. Ensure that the recipient’s printer supports fax feature.
- Before setting the printer for fax,utilize an active telephone landline and obtain the 2-wire telephone cable.
- Plug in the answering machine phone cable to the port titled 2-EXT on the rear of the Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Navigate to the Fax->Fax Setup ->Preferences on the control panel of the 8720 printer for configuring fax.
- Alter the basic fax send settings such as setting the dial type and fax speed on the control panel of the printer.
- To include the phone contacts,tap Phone Book ->Phone Book contact->Add contact with the help of keypad.
- Modify the fax receive settings such as setting the fax volume and fax header on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap Fax->Setup->Tools->Run fax test to print a fax test to examine whether the fax is functioning properly.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 Eprint
Most of the recently launched printers support the HP ePrint feature.Once you enable HP ePrint on the printer,you will be able to print the document or photo from mobile phones to the printers .Utilize the steps below to setup the ePrint feature.
- Ensure that the printer supports HP ePrint. Search for the button or icon on the control panel of the printer.
- Move to Web Services Setup->Network Setup to enable ePrint for printers without the icon,logo or button.
- Make certain that the system is linked to Wired or Wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Enable Web services from the control panel of the printer and ensure that the printer firmware is up-to-date.
- Make use of Embedded Web Services to enable the Web Services on printers without a touchscreen or LCD display.
- Try to print the Network Configuration page to note down the printer’s IP address and to view the EWS page.
- On the EWS webpage, select Web Services->Continue->Turn On and then Trail the on-screen instructions.
HP OJPRO 8720 PAPER JAM
Paper jam issue mainly occurs when inappropriate paper type is inserted into the printer. So,while inserting paper into the printer,make sure that the paper is compatible with the Officejet Pro 8720 printer. Follow the steps below to avoid the issue.
- With the help of a flashlight,examine the jammed papers that are located in the accessible areas of the printer.
- While removing the jammed paper from the interior of the printer,switch off the printer to avoid electric shocks.
- Discard the jammed paper from the input tray,ink cartridge access area,output area,duplex area,printer’s rear and ADF.
- Look whether there are any obstructions that block the movement of the carriage. If any,discard them from the path.
- In case any dust or debris is accumulated in the paper feed rollers,wipe the dust using a clean and moist cloth.
- Cleanse the rollers in the Automatic Document Feeder,ink cartridge access area and from the hind side of the printer.
- In case you encounter any false paper jam issue,initially,reconfigure the printer to help yous solve the issue.
HP Officejet 8720 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet pro 8720 Driver
- Click the Driver Download option to download the appropriate and latest driver for the Officejet 8720 printer
- While downloading,download the.exe setup file for Windows operating system to begin the installation process.
- For Mac system,download the .dmg setup file and access the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
- Once you have downloaded it,trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the driver in the system.
- After installation process,try to print a test page to examine whether the driver is installed properly in the system.
HP Officejet pro 8720 Manual
- Refer the manual which provides you step by step instructions on how to download the driver for the printer.
- Once you click on the manual,follow the instructions which provide you how to install the driver for the printer.
- We provide you steps to install the updated version of printer driver for both Windows and Mac operating system.
- You will also be able to view the troubleshooting steps on issues that occur while downloading the driver.
- Make your download and installation process easier and faster with the manual provided on our website.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.