Instant HP Officejet Pro 6970 AirPrint & ePrint Setup
The Mobile Printing prints with smartphones and tablets and includes several options including the eprint and hp officejet pro 6970 airprint feature.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint
HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint is a secure cloud-based service that allows you to print from anywhere using an active internet connection.
- Ensure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network to use the ePrint feature.
- To print from your email, type your email address in the To field.
- Type a subject in the email section.
- Attach the document or photo in the email and select Send.
- Open the web page you want to print, tap the Ctrl or Command key and the A key to select the page content.
- Press the Control or Command and the C key to copy it.
- Open a new blank document.
- Tap the Ctrl or Command and the V key to paste the content in the document.
- Save the document to your computer.
- Choose Print and the page prints successfully, we hope that HP Officejet Pro 6970 eprint setup is completed.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 AirPrint
- Make sure that the printer and the Apple device are connected to the same wireless network to use the AirPrint feature.
- Go to the Settings option on the printer’s operation panel.
- Login to your wireless network.
- Enter the administrator pin or password.
- Touch Preferences and tap the Network option.
- Click Page Down and tap the Use AirPrint option.
- Navigate to the TCP settings.
- Make sure that the TCP settings are turned ON.
- Turn off the Use SSL Print Settings option.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6970 Airprint setup is now complete.
The AirPrint prints from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod over a wireless network to your HP printer.