Quick HP Officejet 6700 AirPrint Setup
The HP Officejet 6700 printer supports mobile printing solutions such as HP Smart app, HP ePrint, HP Officejet 6700 AirPrint, and Cloud Print. Print, Scan, troubleshoot, and monitor ink levels can be accomplished using mobile printing solutions.
AirPrint is exclusively developed for printing from Mac Os devices in the HP printers. The AirPrint feature is supported by the devices with iOS 4.2 and later.
How to Print from IPhone to HP Officejet 6700 Printer?
- Make sure that your iPhone is version 4.2 or later before you setup AirPrint.
- Turn On the HP Officejet 6700 printer and load paper into the input tray.
- Connect the printer and the Apple device to a local network.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the printer and select Wireless menu.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions displayed on the printer control panel.
- Open a photo or document on your Apple iPhone and touch the Share icon.
- Select the Print icon and choose your printer model from the list.
- Make the necessary settings such as the number of copies, and paper size.
- Tap the Print menu.
- Collect the printed document from the output tray.
How do I Connect My HP Officejet 6700 Printer to ePrint?
- Turn On the printer and connect to a wireless network.
- Touch the HP ePrint icon on the printer Control panel.
- Select the Setup option.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the control panel, to set up Web Services.
- Choose the Print Info option, and you will notice the Printer Email address.
- The printer starts to print an info page with the printer email address.
- Compose a new email from your email account and write a suitable subject.
- In the To field, type the HP Officejet 6700 printer email address.
- Insert the required photo or document and select Send.
- The printer begins to print the emailed document.
HP Officejet 6700 Cloud Print Setup
The Google Cloud print is a service that enables printing documents and photos from your smartphones, computers, and tablets using Google apps.
How do I Connect My HP Officejet 6700 Printer to Google Cloud?
- Switch On your Officejet 6700 printer and load papers into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slot.
- Connect the printer and your computer on the same network.
- Open the Google Chrome browser, and sign in to your account.
- In the address bar, enter chrome://devices, and then click Enter.
- Google Cloud Print detects the available printers.
- Register your printer by clicking your printer model.
- Touch OK on your printer control panel to accept the registration.
- A confirmation page is printed. Follow the instructions given on the confirmation page.
- Try printing a sample page with the help the Google Cloud Print. By Following the above steps, you can easily complete mobile printing – hp officejet 6700 airprint, hp officejet 6700 eprint and cloud print.