HP Officejet 4650 How to Fax?
Get Solution for HP Officejet 4650 How to Fax, you can securely share your documents over fax compared other means such as email. HP OJ 4650 is a fax-capable multifunctional printer through which you can send documents to any recipient fax machine. A landline phone or cellular service can be used for the faxing purpose.
How to do HP Officejet 4650 Fax Setup?
- Connect phone wall jack to the 1-LINE jack using of the printer using a phone cord.
- Connect an answering machine to the 2-EXT jack of the printer using another phone cord.
- Open Fax Setup Wizard on your Windows.
- Use the Fax Setup wizard on your Windows OS or Fax Setup menu on the printer’s control panel to set your preferences.
- Open the Fax menu on the control panel and select the Run a Fax Test option.
- Mount the document that you want to fax on the scanner glass.
- Dial the receiving fax number on the control panel.
- Tap the Black, Color or Send icon, We hope that you got solution for HP Officejet 4650 How to Fax, Click Here for Printer Setup.