How to Solve HP Ink Tank Wireless 310 Troubleshooting Issue?
The printer sometimes faces hardware and software issues. You can troubleshoot these issues by the explanatory steps given here for various kinds of issues. Some of the common problems that occur in printer are jam and paper feed issues, printhead problem, and issues on printing, scanning, and copying. Follow the step-by-step procedure given here or refer the user manual to resolve the issue in a real-time fix on your own. One of the best advantages of this type of problem-solving is, you don’t have to carry the printer behind the technicians to repair. If you want to have a guided assistance to solve the printer issues, contact our technician experts or make use the online chat system to brings back your printer to a good condition.
Solve 123.hp.com/ink tank 310 Printing Issues
- The printing issues arise due to various reasons. Refer below for possible reasons and follow accordingly to resolve the printing issues. Check whether the printer uses the original HP printheads and inks.
- If you are not sure about the product, visit the manufacturer’s website and the printer’s model name to check the compatibility of the product with the printer. The non-HP products contaminate the ink tanks and affect the print quality.
- Check whether the ink level reached the low level. The low-level ink can also affect the print quality. The improper filling of the ink tank can damage the printer and the non-HP ink causes printhead issues.
- Maintain the ink levels between the maximum and minimum fill line indicated on the ink tanks. Check whether you have loaded the paper correctly with the print side facing down and the paper is appropriate for the print job.
- Verify the print settings and look for ink smears on the back of the printed paper. Press and hold the Start Copy Color button at least for 3 seconds to print the Print Quality Diagnostic page, where you can view the ink status of the printer.
- Open the 123.hp.com/ink tank 310 Software to run the printhead cleaning utility and align the printheads. If you don’t find a solution, replace the printhead or service the printer if it is under the warranty period.
Solve 123.hp.com/ink tank 310 Copying Issues
- Remove the power cord from the 123.hp.com/ink tank 310 printer when it is turned on and reconnect it after 30 seconds to reset the printer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on the Windows computer and run the program to solve the copy issues.
- Take out the paper from the scanner glass and open the scanner lid slightly. Click the Copy button to check whether the scanner light moves or not.
- Clean the scanner glass with the lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner and reset the printer.
- Turn off the printer and open the separator pad inside the ADF. Clean the ADF rollers using the lint-free cloth with the distilled water and reconnect the printer.
- Check the copy settings on the control panel of the printer. Change the settings regarding the quality, color, paper type, according to the job type.
- Finally, disconnect the power cord and switch off the printer to restart it after 30 seconds to reset the printer and check the power source.