HP Envy 5055 How to Print?
Here’s the Solution for HP Envy 5055 How to Print? Printing with the printer commences with configuring the settings on the home screen panel, knowing the type of paper, loading media, and performing a print job. Remember to unbox the printer, remove the packing material & tape, and perform the first time printer setup before printing, Click Here for Wireless Setup.
How do I Print from HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- Make sure to configure settings on the printer’s control panel after powering on the printer.
- On the home screen of the display panel, tap Settings, and make the required changes.
- Carry forward the prompts on the screen to change the settings.
- Select the option you want to modify from the Settings menu.
- To perform prints efficiently, you need to know what are the papers that are recommended for printing.
- Compatible paper types include HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, Advanced Photo Paper, and Everyday Photo Paper.
- Load paper in the input tray and commence printing, by following our steps you can get the solution for HP Envy 5055 How to Print.