HP DESKJET 3755 HOW TO SCAN TO COMPUTER
- Place the document with the print-side down on the scanner glass. Position the document according to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Select the name of your computer from the Scan menu on the printer. Select either Email As PDF or Email As JPEG option to begin scanning the document or photo.
- If you have a Windows computer and you wish to scan to email, open the HP Printer Assistant window. Click on the Scan A Photo or Document option.
- Select one of the email shortcuts such as the Email As PDF, Email As JPEG, Photo To Email, or Document To Email. Press the Scan button to start scanning.
- If you are using a Mac and you wish to scan to email, open the Image Capture application. Select the name of your printer under the Devices list.
- Tap on Show Details option and select the shortcut type as Mail. Make the necessary changes and click on Scan to start scanning the document or photo.