HP AMP 100 Printer
HP printers are generally reliable, cost-efficient and easy to setup. You can not only print documents or photos but also charge your phone with the USB charging station, answer mobile calls and easily connect to Bluetooth. Moreover, you can also listen to music from your favorite app. Print from anywhere in the house by connecting the printer to the wireless network. The feature may be beneficial for those who are always in a hurry. There are so many cool features about this printer, that may amaze you.
- The printer has a dynamic security.
- It has a 64 MB Integrated memory.
- The printer supports media types such as Plain paper, Matte Brochure Papers Glossy Brochure Papers, Photo papers, Envelopes and Other specialty inkjet papers.
- The AMP printer lets you quickly access and print photos on your smartphone from social media, the cloud and your cameraroll.
- Scan files using your camera and share to email or the cloud from virtually anywhere with this printer.
- The printer gives you an advantage to easily monitor and order ink directly from the app.
123 HP AMP 100 Driver download and support
You can follow the steps given below to download the driver.
- Make sure that you select your Operating System.
- Tap the link to download the driver once you select the OS.
- Now, wait until the download process completes.
Follow the steps given below to install the downloaded folder.
- Once you download the driver, access the folder where the driver is stored.
- Install the driver by double-clicking the driver file.
- Now, you may receive a prompt to choose the storage location of the driver you installed.
- Make sure that you accept the default location to save the file.
- Now, click Next and wait for the installation process to complete.
Here are the prompts to check if the printer is connected to the computer.
- Go to the Control Panel, then click Printers and Other Hardware.
- On clicking Printers and Faxes, you may notice an icon that displays the type of printer installed on your laptop or computer.
- If you find that the icon is correct, make sure that you use the printer driver to print the document.
Go through the instructions given below to uninstall a program from your laptop or your computer.
- Go to the Control Panel setting on your laptop or computer and then select Uninstall a Program option.
- Now, select the printer driver to remove it from the laptop or computer.
- Once you double-click it, you may notice a Yes or No message. Make sure that you click Yes.
- Now, wait until the process runs and completes and then click Finish.
HP AMP 100 Printer Setup Installation
The installation steps for your HP AMP 100 printer are given below.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
Once you unpack the printer, discard the plastic wrap from all the sides of the printer.
Make sure that you look at the back of the box for a list of items as the contents may vary by country/region.
Step 2: Connecting the power cable
Make sure that you connect one end of the power cable to the printer’s rear end. Plug in the other end of the cable to an electrical socket.
Switch on the printer and then open the cartridge access door.
Unwrap the new ink cartridges and then place it into its corresponding slot.
Step 3: Placing paper into the input tray
It is advisable to use plain U.S. letter or A4 paper.
Insert up to 60 sheets of paper into the input tray and then slide the stack of paper down until it stops.
Step 4: Installing the printer software
Download the current version of the software for your AMP printer.
Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to pair the AMP Bluetooth speaker to your mobile device.
Refill HP AMP 100 ink cartridges
Generally, refilling your ink cartridges may affect the print quality of your document or photo. If you want to refill your ink cartridge, go through the steps given below.
- Prior to refilling the cartridge, go through the precautionary instructions in the printer manual.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface to prevent the spill. Now, take out the label from the top of the ink cartridge.
- After locating the filler opening, carefully insert a needle down into each chamber. This may permit you to know the correct refill hole.
- Remove the syringe from the hole and then wipe the needle with a paper to locate the correct filling hole. The needle may have small traces of sponge.
- Now, fill the ink into the cartridge. It is advisable to not push the needle too far down.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the excess ink. Now, place the label on the cartridge and then insert it into its respective slot.
Common 123 HP AMP 100 Printer issues
- Printers are quite annoying if they break down frequently. Once you know how to tackle the issue, improve the speed, quality and cost-effectiveness of your printing.
- Primarily, check if the printer is on if it does not respond and then ensure that the cable connections are proper. Ensure that you keep the drivers updated time and again.
- After removing the tray, check if the paper is aligned and positioned properly and then reinsert the tray if any misaligned paper causes the jam.
- Make a note that if you do not use genuine HP cartridges it may affect the print quality of your photo or document.
- It is advisable to clean the nozzles and then realign the print head if the quality of your text output degrades over time.
- Make a note that if there is any weak connection between your system and printer, it may prevent you from getting the documents you need. In few scenarios, it may be difficult to diagnose the cause of the issue.
- Try restarting your computer and printer to check if the issue resolves if you are unable to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- To check the status of the printer, ensure that you print a test page
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.