Instant HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
step 1: For HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup, Turn on the printer and make sure you have a USB cable that is shorter than 3 meters in length. When you connect the printer to the computer make sure you insert the USB directly into the USB port on the computer.
step 2: If you have already connected the USB to the computer, disconnect it and do not connect it back until the installation is over. To remove the printer from Windows, go to the Devices and Printers in the control panel.
step 3: Inside the menu, right click on your printer and select the Remove device option. If there are multiple icons for your printer, remove all of them. Close the window and continue to install the driver software.
step 4: There are a number of ways for you to install the hp officejet pro 8710 driver software. You can install it using the CD provided by the manufacturer in the package. Insert it into the CD drive and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
step 5: You can also download the driver software from the internet and install it. After downloading the latest drivers, double click on the file to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
step 6: After the installation ends, connect the printer to the computer with the USB cable when prompted. Open a document and try printing it with the printer to see if the printer has hp officejet pro 8710 setup properly.
step 7: If you are on a Mac, you can install the printer software directly through the Apple Software Updater. Go to System Preferences and open the Printers and Scanners menu. Check if your printer is listed there.
step 8:If your printer is listed, select it and remove it using the – sign at the bottom of the menu. To add the printer to the computer, use the + sign and click on the Add Printer or Scanner option and select the name of your printer.
step 9: Click on the Use or Print Using menu and select the name of your printer. Click Add to add the printer to the list. If you are asked to install the driver software, select the Download and Install option to complete the installation for hp officejet pro 8710 setup.
step 10: If you’re on a PC running Windows 10, search and select Change Device Installation settings to enable the auto update of the hp officejet pro 8710 driver software. Add the printer to the computer in the Devices and Printers menu.
Free HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver & Manual Download
HP Officejet pro 8710 Driver
- Download the latest driver for your printer by clicking on the button below. Open the downloads folder after the download is over.
- Double click on the downloaded file to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website to register and activate the driver. Connect your printer to the computer when prompted.
- Try printing a document to check if the printer works properly. Open a file on the computer and print it.
- If the printer prints the document, the hp officejet pro 8710 driver has been successfully installed. If not, repeat the hp officejet pro 8710 setup process.
HP Officejet pro 8710 Manual
- The manual contains all the necessary information for you to follow when you want your printer to perform an action.
- It contains instructions on how to install your printer, how to change from a wired to a wireless hp officejet pro 8710 setup, etc.
- It even has information on troubleshooting procedures like how to clear a paper or how to solve an ink cartridge problem, etc.
- The step by step information provided in the manual will help you understand the solution easily.
- Download the hp officejet pro 8710 manual from the link below. Also, check out the website for more information.