Instant HP Officejet Pro 8610 WiFi Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8610 WiFi Setup can be done by gathering the network name (SSID) and network password (WEP key or WPA passphrase). Make sure that the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
How do I Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to Wi-Fi?
- Locate the power button on the printer and press it.
- Ensure that the computer and the router are turned on.
- Keep the printer close to the router for a strong connection.
- Make sure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Tap and hold the wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Release the button when the wireless light starts to blink.
- Tap and release the WPS button on the wireless router within two minutes.
- Wait for up to two minutes and the printer & the router establishes the network connectivity, Now the hp officejet pro 8610 wifi setup process will be completed.