Solution for HP Officejet 5255 Scan
HP Officejet 5255 Scan, Most office and business organization use the scan feature. It is a feature that converts printed documents or photos into a digitalized one and sends them to the computer. You can print these scanned documents via a printer. Read through the steps below to start the scan process.
How do I Scan on HP Officejet 5255 Printer?
- The scanning accessory is available in the top of the printer.
- It contains a lid, scanner glass and engraved guides along the edges of the glass.
- The printer driver and its application manage to scan.
- Install the compatible full feature driver on your system.
- Link your printer and system using a USB cable.
- Lift the scanner lid.
- Set the document or photo along the engraved guides of the scanner glass.
- Long-press the hp officejet 5255 scan button on the printer’s control panel.