Solution for HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi Setup
HP printers are manufactured with adapters that allow them to link to the wireless network. The printer can be kept in any convenient location when a hp deskjet 3755 wifi setup is used. It is essential to place the printer within the range of the wireless access point.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to Wi-Fi?
- Make sure to power On your Deskjet 3755 printer. Choose Settings from the Start window.
- Select Devices and click Printers & Scanners.
- Choose Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option.
- Select the name of your HP Deskjet 3755 printer that has DIRECT in its icon name.
- Choose the Add Device option and the WPS window opens.
- Move to your printer and find the WPS PIN.
- Type the PIN on your PC’s window and click Next to finish the hp deskjet 3755 wifi setup.