Quick 123.hp.com/envy 7858 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/envy 7858 provides professional-quality documents when you utilize the Original HP printer ink. It offers dependable performance, consistent page yields, and delivers stand out results. It provides mobile printing. It lets you harness the flexibility of printing directly from your smartphone or tablet. HP Envy 7858 provides you the freedom to print from your wireless device by doing 123.hp.com/setup 7858, and you can even manage printing tasks on the go using the HP All-in-one Printer Remote mobile app. The printer is designed to fit your life, and style, the wireless printer provides the freedom to print in any room of your choice, without causing disruptions.
123 HP Envy 7858 Printer Specifications
The 123.hp.com/envy 7858 offers a USB 2.0 client and 1 USB host (for thumbdrive) and one Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 1 Ethernet, 1 RJ-11 (Fax), dual band wifi 2.4/5 Ghz, BLE SD card slot.
It supports HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint. Wireless Direct Printing and Mopria-certified.
It provides an input tray capacity of 125 sheets, and an output capacity of 25 sheets.
It offers Automatic duplex printing. It offers automatic document feeder with a capacity of 35 sheets.
It weighs around 7.60 Kg and features Hp- Auto-Off technology.
It provides built-in Ethernet and supports dual band Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n.
It has a print speed of upto 15 ppm and 10 ppm for black and color printouts in ISO standard.
It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages.
It has a scan resolution of 1200 dpi.
It supports A4, A5, B5, DL, C6 and A6 size media.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 7858 Unboxing
Setting up your 123.hp.com/envy 7858 requires unpacking your printer, connecting it to a electricity source, loading paper in the input tray, installing, and aligning ink cartridges and installing the full feature printer driver and software. Follow the instructions listed below for the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 installation.
- Unbox the printer. Remove all tape and packing material from the exterior and the interior of the printer.
- Peel the sticker from the printer control panel. Remove the packing material from the scanner glass, and then shut the scanner lid.
- Fix the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then attach the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer. Assign your preferences on the printer’s control panel, tap your preferred language and country/region, and then tap Yes to approve your choices.
- Install the ink cartridges in their appropriate slots. Pull open the input tray, take the output, and then take out all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- With the paper tray drawn out, push in the photo tray. Take out all tape and packing materials inside the input tray. Shift the paper guides as far as possible.
- Place paper in portrait orientation with the print side looking downward, and then move the stack into the tray until it halts. Push the paper guides until they come in contact the edge of the stack of paper.
- Do not place the guides so closely that they bind against the stack of paper. Replace the output tray on the paper tray, and then force in the input tray until it locks into place.
- The printer starts an initialization process. It is normal for the printer to produce noises during this process. After the process is over, the printer print a calibration page.
- Finish the 123.hp.com/setup 7858 by downloading and installing the full feature printer driver and software.
For any HP envy 7858 printer support, please contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
System Minimum Requirements
- It is compatible with recent versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- For Windows: 2 GB hard disk space is required.
- For Mac: 1 GB hard disk space should be available.
- Other requirements: CD/DVD Drive, Internet Connection, USB PORT
123 HP Envy 7858 Driver Installation
Installing and downloading the 123.hp.com/envy 7858 driver and software is pertinent for getting the most out of your printer’s capability. Follow the steps given below to download and install the printer driver and software.
HP Envy 7858 Driver Installation for Windows
- You can download the full feature printer driver and software for Windows from us. For Windows, the installer will be in .exe format. You will be required to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Selecting Run or Open will launch the installer intermediately when the download completes. Selecting Save will store the file to be retrieved later.
- You will be able to see the estimated time left for the download to conclude in the Downloads bar of the browser.
- Once the downloads concludes, run the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation. If required, do 123.hp.com/setup 7858 the printer to the computer.
HP Envy 7858 Driver Installation for Mac
- You can download the full feature and printer driver and software for Mac from us. For Mac, the file will be in .dmg format. You will be asked to Choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choose Save. When the download concludes, launch the installer from the Downloads bar of the browser or the Downloads folder of the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If you are asked to add the 123.hp.com/envy 7858 to the printer queue, choose the HP Envy 7858, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose HP Envy 7858 in the pop-up menu, and then choose Add.
- Go back to the HP Installer and finish the printer and driver installation.
Instant HP Envy 7858 Ink Cartridge Installation
To install your ink cartridge(s), draw out the HP Envy 7858 ink cartridge access door. When the carriage is quiet and inactive, proceed further.
Unbox the ink cartridges. Hold the ink cartridges only by the black plastic area on the ink cartridge. Peel off the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
Insert the new ink cartridge at a somewhat upward angle into its appropriate slot, and then carefully lift up the ink cartridge until it locks into position.
Repeat the steps above for the other ink cartridge. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
The 123.hp.com/envy 7858 utilizes HP Thermal InkJet technology. It operates with 2 cartridges. It is compatible with HP 64 and 64 XL. It provides 2X more pages with Original HP Ink vs refill. The HP 64 XL provides 415 pages.
It supports HP Instant Ink. The HP Instant Ink plan lets you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are divided according to the the number of pages you print and not on the number of ink cartridges.
How do you want Us To Support?