123.hp.com/envy7855 – Functions
HP Envy 7855 How To Print
- Insert the photo paper into the printer’s main input tray. If your printer has a rear input tray, then place the glossy or the print side in an upward direction.
- In case of the front-loading tray, place the print side down. Align the paper width-guides such that they touch the edge of the paper.
- It is advisable to alter the required print settings of the photo such as color, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Open the photo that you wish to print either with Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Press Ctrl+P on your keyboard or click Print from the File Menu.
- Access the advanced print settings from Document Properties of the active Print window.
- Click Apply to confirm the changes in the settings if any, click OK and then click Print.
HP Envy 7855 How To Scan
- On the printer’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or the scanner glass, place the document or photo that you wish to scan.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer is turned on. If you are using the scanner glass, then mount the actual item with the print side facing down on the glass.
- Align the carved guides nearby the glass and then shut the scanner lid. If it’s an ADF, then the top edge of the item is placed first into the tray.
- Once the print side is kept in the upward direction, align the width-guides to suit the original. Tap Scan and then tap Computer from the printer’s display.
- Choose the computer name to which you wish to save the scan and then tap Start scan.
HP Envy 7855 How to copy
- Make a single or dual-sided copy with this HP printer by placing the document on the ADF tray.
- Select the number of copies, resolution and copy size from the settings, touch Copy from the printer display and then select black and white or color as per the requirement.
- If automatic duplex copying is supported by your printer, then manual help is not required to feed paper.
HP Envy 7855 Web
To print a photo from the web or print an email from any of your email accounts, click Print from the file menu or press Ctrl+P on the keyboard.
HP Envy 7855 Photo
Double-click the desired image or picture from your computer or your Mobile phone, choose your printer and then click Print.
123 HP Envy 7855 Setup and Install
123 HP Envy7855 Unboxing And 123.hp.com/setup 7855
123 HP Envy7855 Ink Cartridge Installation
123 HP Envy7855 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy Photo 7855 Mobile Printing solutions
HP Envy 7855 HP ePrint
Check if your printer contains an HP ePrint logo on the control panel.
Else, choose Web Services Setup, 123.hp.com/setup 7855 Network or Wireless settings.
Access the Web Services menu and ensure that the printer is on a wireless or wired network with a live Internet Connection.
Enable the Web Services from the printer’s control panel or using Embedded Web Server (EWS).
In printers with a touchscreen display, tap HP ePrint icon, follow the prompts for further process.
For printers without touchscreen display, obtain a network configuration page to identify the EWS on it.
Get the printer’s email address from the Make the most of Your 123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer or Important Printer Setup Instructions page.
At last, to print with HP ePrint, key in the respective email address, subject and attach the required file and then click Send to print.
HP Envy 7855 Apple AirPrint
Download the AirPrint application on your Mac computer or iOS device, choose the file that you wish to print, and then click Print.
Before you click Print, check if the printer has been added to your mobile. To add the printer, ensure that your printer and the mobile are on the similar network.
If you are using AirPrint on your computer, then the printer and the computer should be connected to a common network.
HP Envy 7855 Mopria-certified
To print using Mopria-certified from your mobile, you should install the Mopria-certified app and also the printer supports the app.
You can open the file that you wish to print in the Mopria app and then click Print. But the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer and mobile should be connected to the same network.
HP Envy 7855 Wireless Direct Printing
To print using HP Wireless-Direct or Wi-Fi Direct with or without the need of the router, you should have a network name and password.
The default network name is SSID and the password is available on the rear of the router, ISP manual or the router’s original website.
After connecting the printer to the wireless direct network, access the file that you wish to print, click Print and then click OK.
HP Envy 7855 Paper-handling ADF
Mount the document(s) to be scanned in the ADF and double-click to open the HP Software.
Click Scan document and the scan document window opens. Choose any of the following as per your requirement:
Text and Graphics as an image, Text as image, Editable Text or Editable text with Graphics and click Save to file in the bottom of the window.
Click on the Scan option. If it opens a preview window, then wait for the scanner to complete scanning of all pages and then click Accept.
If you can’t find a preview window, then wait till the Save as window appears at the end of scanning.
Choose your destination folder from the drop-down menu, enter the file name and then click PDF in the drop-down menu.
Click on Save and the file is saved as a multi-page PDF format. Check if your ADF supports the auto-duplex option. Otherwise, you need to change the documents manually while scanning.
Similar to scan, the auto-duplex option remains same for print or copy as well. If your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer supports an ADF with automatic paper change mode, then it holds good for scanning too. But it is unsure about duplex copying.
To make sure that the ADF in your printer, picks up paper properly, clean the sides of the ADF by keeping it away from dust.
When your Automatic Document Feeder does not pick paper automatically, then reset the printer that may resolve the issue.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink Cartridge Problem
- HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink cartridge error occurs in your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer when there is a clot, clog or dust forms on it.
- The commonly faced ink cartridge errors are Cartridge issues, incompatible cartridges or Missing ink cartridges.
- To avoid such errors, you need to ascertain that the ink cartridges are compatible with the printer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed appropriately. Else, remove them from the slot and then reinsert it as how you removed it.
- Before you place it back, clean the electrical contacts with a soft, fiber-free cloth that removes the debris on it if any.
- Reset the printer by dismantling the printer’s power connection while it is turned on. Hold on for 60 seconds and then reconnect it.
- Still, if the issue persists, redo the cartridge cleaning process and then check if the ink cartridge error message is cleared.
- Try replacing the existing ink cartridges with a new one as any one of them might have damaged or depleted.
- Shake the new ink cartridges well before you replace them in their respective slot. Ensure that the black is placed on the right side and the tri-color is on the left side.
- If none of the solutions help you, then it is advisable to service the printer with the printer manufacturer. Check the printer’s warranty before you send it for servicing.