HP Envy 7134 Benefits
Print in color, copy and scan documents with the HP Envy 7134, an All-In-One printer. The printer supports the HP Smart App that prints photographs from online networking and the cloud. The 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer produces the outcomes you require at home or at work. Moreover, you can print lab-quality, borderless photographs and laser sharp records or output high determination pictures. You can go from memory card to photograph printout effortlessly.
- Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Print on both sides of the page, reducing your paper use by up to 50%.
- The Photo Envy 7134 printer has a copy resolution up to 600 dpi.
- Print though mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint and Mopria print.
- It has an input capacity up to 125 sheets and an output capacity up to 25 sheets.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer has a print speed up to 14 ppm for black and up to 9 ppm for color.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages and a scan resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.
- Save energy with the ENERGY STAR certified printer.
HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer Functions
How to Print
- Ensure that you open the print window to modify the print job settings for best results. If necessary, modify text font and size, select layout options or alter any other appearance settings, before printing.
- Make sure that you select File and then tap the Print option so that the printer settings window displays. Now, select your 123.hp.com/setup 7134 printer model from the Printer menu.
- Ensure that you click a suitable option that applies to your print job or paper type and then tap the unnamed menu at the center of the window. This may permit to choose different settings types and modify any settings, if necessary.
- Ascertain that you print any document to check the status of your HP Envy Photo 7134 printer. For any information or support, contact our technicians on the Toll-free number.
How to Scan
- Turn on the printer and insert the photo or document you wish to scan. Ensure that you place the print side of the document facing down on the scanner glass.
- Ascertain that you adjust the engraved guides around the glass and then carefully close the scanner lid. Mount the item in the document feeder tray if your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Now, scan your document or photo and then ascertain that you save it using one of the several options available. On the control panel, ensure that you tap the Scan option and then select your OS version.
- Use the Save as Editable Text (OCR) setting to scan text documents and to scan photos and images, ensure that you use the Save as JPEG option. For any information or support, call us on the Toll-free number.
How to Copy
- Mount the original document in the ADF tray or on the scanner glass. Until the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer detects the paper and displays a message on the control panel, push the paper into the ADF.
- Use the control panel to select copy settings, then start the copy job and then use ID Copy to copy multiple items to one page. Now, modify the settings, contrast and number of copies and then copy the document or photo.
- Now, use the arrow buttons to choose a preset size. Ensure that you press the Lighter/Darker button and then use the arrow buttons to select the darkness level and then tap the OK option.
- Press the Number of Copies button to type the number of copies and then use the keypad or arrow buttons. Ensure that you press the Start Copy button to start the copy job.
123.hp.com Envy 7134 Mobile printing solutions
- Verify if you have the following.
- An Apple iOS device running on iOS 4.2 or later.
- An HP Envy 7134 Printer supporting Air print such as the HP wireless printers released in 2010.
- Check if the printer is connected to the same network as Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod. Make sure that you check the Updates section of the App Store for the required updates.
- It is advisable to check if the printer is closely associated with the Wi-Fi router. For better connectivity, make sure that you move it closer to the router. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Wait for a few moments before giving the print option, once you update the printer and Wi-Fi router. This is due to the fact that few printers may take a minute or two to power up before configuring to the network.
- Make sure that you assemble the wireless connection. Now, to print from Apple iOS device, choose your printer model, then change the necessary settings and then select the desired number of copies. Tap the Print option.
- Check if the wireless feature is on and also that the 123 HP Envy 7134 printer is connected to the same network as your PC when the printer is connected to a wireless connection.
- The printer may get through the Internet with web-connected printing services, such as HP e-Print when initiating Web Services from the printer’s control panel or EWS.
- Now, switch on the Web Services. Wait for the printer to print the Important Printer Setup Instructions page that contains information about the Web Services and includes either the printer email address or the printer claim code.
- On turning the Web Services if you find that there is a delay in printing the information page, turn off the Web Services and then turn on the Web Services again to obtain a new information page.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer email address is not displayed on the information page, then note that the printer’s email address is the printer claim code. Print the document or photo by following the prompts on the screen.
How to Install HP Envy 7134 Ink Cartridges
It is recommended to install genuine HP ink cartridges that had been shipped with the printer if you want to obtain a good quality print of your document. Now, once you set up the Envy 7134 printer, check if the cartridges are installed correctly as you may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed properly. The basic procedure given below may help you to maintain the HP ink cartridges and ensure consistent print quality.
- Turn on the printer and then ascertain that you check the cartridge compatibility with it. Continue with the steps below if the ink cartridge is compatible.
- Make sure that you skip the steps to replace the ink cartridge immediately if the ink cartridge is incompatible. Now, discard all the plastic materials from the new cartridge that had been shipped with the HP Envy Photo 7134 printer.
- It is advisable to place the cartridge contacts facing the printer by holding the cartridge and then carefully placing it into its slot. Verify if the letter on the ink cartridge matches the letter on the slot.
- Please note that the cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and that with the blacktop is the black ink. It is recommended that you do not touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge or the ink nozzles.
- Ascertain that the tri-color cartridge goes into the left slot and the black cartridge goes into the slot on the right. Carefully close the cartridge access door and then move on to the next step.
- It is recommended to not lift the latch handle on the carriage as there is a possibility that the print mechanism could get damaged if the printhead or ink cartridges are not properly seated.
- Follow the steps mentioned above to install other ink cartridges. If you find that the prints suddenly look blurry, faint or unclear, ascertain that you replace the cartridge as soon as possible.
- On your Mac, in the menu bar, ascertain that you select the Apple icon and then tap System Preferences. Now, download a compatible app on your system to check the ink levels.
- It is advisable that you do not take out the cartridge from the printer until you are ready to replace it with a new one. Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer, then lift the cartridge cover and then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge to replace it.
- Now, take out the old cartridge, then place the new ink cartridge from the package and then discard all the wrap from it. To install the cartridge, follow the preceding steps.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.