Easy Steps for HP Envy 5660 Driver Install
HP Envy 5660 Driver Install is an important step while setting up the printer as it helps the printer function without any issue. Without the printer driver installed on your computer, you will not be able to add your printer and perform the tasks like copy, scan, fax and print etc.
There are two ways for HP Envy 5660 Driver Download
- With the help of the installation CD that comes along with the new printer, you can install the driver. All you have to do is insert the CD into the CD drive of the computer and extract the contents in it. Open the download file from the listed items of the folder.
- Double-click on it and proceed as per the guidelines.
- For Windows, the driver file will be displayed in the .exe format and for Mac it is visible as .dmg. If the list of items does not pop-up automatically on your computer screen, you can double-click on the drive that is available on the Windows explorer or Mac Finder screen. Now, the installation is completed.
- Another easy method for hp envy 5660 driver install & the printer software or driver is to download it from our website. Downloading from the site provides you the option to check the printer driver and the operating system compatibility in a simple way. The Printer Driver available on our site is the latest version released by the manufacturer.
- Search your printer model and click on the driver download button that takes you to the downloads page. It is recommended to obtain the full-feature software as it provides access to the entire printer functionality. In case if there is no full-feature software available, download the Basic Drivers.
- Click the file that is available on your Internet browser’s download capabilities. The downloaded file will be saved onto your computer’s Downloads folder. Access the folder and open the driver file. Double-click on the driver file which is .dmg for Mac and .exe for Windows and a Run or Save dialogue box opens.
- Click on Run or Save and based on the instructions displayed on the computer monitor.
- Now, the HP Envy 5660 Driver is successfully installed on your computer and perform a print job to check if the printer is functioning properly. If the printer does not print, then uninstall the driver and reinstall it by following the same procedure.
- In general, the driver requires update or reinstall when you face an issue with the printer such as printer often keeps going offline , printer is not found during the network connection, scanner network error (after updating the scanner software if the scanning option does not work, then printer requires a driver update).
Solution for How to Install HP Envy 5660 Driver in Windows XP?
Click on Run when you see the pop-up window to install your HP Printer driver.
Continue as per the instructions and finish the installation.
On the top right corner of the page, click on the button to download printer driver to save.
Open the .exe file if prompted and then click on OK.
How to do HP Envy 5660 Driver Install in Windows 7 and 8?
- Enter the credentials of the User Account Control when prompted.
- Click on Yes or Continue for the driver file to be downloaded.
- Click on the Save button as soon as it appears and open the .exe file.
- Click on OK and then Continue or Yes; follow the prompts for hp envy 5660 driver install.
Do You Need Printer Solutions?
123-hp.business provide you with technical solution and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.