- With the 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer, you can easily Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax your documents with a handy touchscreen display.
- The HP Envy 5030 printer is designed for home use. The printer produces high-quality print every time.
- The printer’s print speed for black is up to 10 ppm and of color is up to 7 ppm.
- With a built-in Wi-Fi, connect the printer to the wireless router and you will be able to use it with a variety of devices.
- Print your document, photo, email, and web page from the HP ePrint or AirPrint app from wherever you are.
- The printer’s paper tray can hold up to 100 sheets. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Print your photo with a professional look and quality with the borderless printing feature.
- Automatic duplex printing saves your time and paper which mean you can print your documents on both the sides of the pages.
- Need not waste your time to feed the paper for printing, instead use the Automatic Document Feeder feature.
- The supported mobile printing service: Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct Printing.
HP Envy 5030 Printer Functions
123.hp.com/envy 5030 How to Print?
With the 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer, print a document or photo with best quality. Easily print your documents from a Windows or Mac computer and if required, you can change any related print job settings.
To attain best result, change the print job settings by opening the Print window.
Edit the document to alter text font and size, select the layout option to modify any other appearance settings.
From the app you created the document in, select File and then choose the Print option to access general print settings.
Choose Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences to view more layout, quality and advanced print settings.
Modify the layout and paper settings for your print job. To attain best printing results, you can change quality and color settings.
Choose Ok and then click on the Print option. For any queries, call us on the toll-free number.
123.hp.com/envy 5030 How to Scan?
Before scanning your document, install the latest driver and software on your computer where you saved the documents for scanning. Use the procedures which are given below to scan your documents or photos into the computer.
Insert a document on the scanner glass, in the automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot.
Look for your printer model from Windows and then choose your 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer from the results to access HP Printer Assistant.
Choose Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Select a shortcut that matches the file type and resulting action you require.
Alter any of the available settings from the right pane if required and then choose the Scan option.
To get more information about the scanning process, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
123.hp.com/envy 5030 How to Copy?
Make use of your HP Envy 5030 printer to produce copies of a printed document and photo. Place the document on the scanner glass to copy original photos or produce a 2-sided copy. Use the procedures which are listed below to copy your document.
From the control panel of your printer, click on the Copy option. Scroll the display and choose the required number of copies.
Select the Settings icon and then mention the required advanced settings.
Ensure that you place the input tray with the proper paper size and paper type.
Using the Resize option, choose the size of the photo or document that you want to copy.
Choose the Quality option and then select Best, Normal, or Draft, based on the required quality.
Click Back to move to the Copy screen. Choose Start Black or Start Color to start the copy job.
How to Install HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridges?
Once you receive a new printer from the shipment, you need to set it up. During the 123.hp.com/setup 5030 process, ink cartridge installation is an essential part. How does the printer work without an ink cartridge? It is impossible to print without the ink in a printer. Are you looking for ink cartridge installation guides? Here are the tips which might help you to install the cartridges into their respective slots easily.
1. Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove a new ink cartridge from its package.
2. Pee off all the tapes and stickers from it. Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
3. Prior to placing it, check whether that the cartridges are clean. In some cases, the printer will not recognize the cartridge, if it is not clean.
4. Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
5. Lock the ink cartridge access door. Reiterate the procedures to insert the other ink cartridges.
6. Make use of the guides on the control panel to start the cartridge alignment.
7. The 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer aligns the cartridges and prints an alignment page.
8. In case the printer does not print an alignment page, move to the next step to resolve it.
9. From the control panel of your printer, navigate to Tools and then click on the Ok option.
10. Tap on the Down arrow to scroll to Align Printer and then choose the Ok option.
11. Try to print a document using your 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer, if the document prints well, you’re done.
12. If you still find an issue, use the procedures which are given below to rectify the problem.
13. Estimate the ink level of your printer cartridges regularly. During the estimation process, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace it with a new one.
14. Unlock the ink cartridge access door, remove the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
15. Take off a new ink cartridge from its packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it.
16. Position a new ink cartridge into its slot. Ensure that the cartridges are placed properly.
17. Once you’re done. Close the cartridge access door. It is advisable to have an additional cartridge with you so that you can maintain a quality of your document by replacing the cartridge as soon as possible.
18. For more information, contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.
Instant 123.hp.com/setup 5030 - Wi-Fi
Nowadays, in this busy world, no one has the time to plug the cables to connect the printer and computer. All prefer to use a wireless network 123.hp.com/setup 5030 to link the device so that, you can print your document from any place at any time. Use the steps which are given below to connect the printer and computer wirelessly.
- Obtain the wireless network name (Service Set Identifier) and password (WEP key or WPA) to connect the printer and computer.
- During the installation process, place the printer and computer at a closer distance.
- Ascertain that you power on the printer, computer, and the wireless router.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network 123.hp.com/setup 5030.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable that is linked to the printer. Go to our website, click on the Software Download option.
- Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. During the installation process, select the connection type as Wireless.
- To get the printer with full functionality, install the updated driver and software for your printer.
- Once you’re done, you can print a sample document using your 123.hp.com/envy 5030 printer to check its performance.
- For any queries, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.