123.hp.com/envy4510 Printer Functions
How To Print
Step 1: Load sufficient plain white papers into the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer’s input tray to accomplish your print job completely.
Step 2: Open the document that you wish to print and from the main menu, click File and then click Print.
Step 3: Choose the name of your printer and then click Print Properties or Preferences, or 123.hp.com/setup 4510, based on what is seen on the screen. Read More…
How To Copy
Step 1: Power up your printer if it is not done previously. Place the original document or photo that you wish to copy.
Step 2: If your printer contains an ADF, position the item with the print side facing up and inserting the top edge into the tray.
Step 3: Align the width guides of the scanner glass for the item to fix on it properly. The Automatic Document Feeder tray can carry up to 35 sheets of paper in it. Read More…
How To Scan
Step 1:To scan a document or image from your printer and keep it safe on your computer, first turn on the printer.
Step 2:Place the document or photo that you wish to scan either on the scanner glass or on the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
Step 3: If you are using a scanner glass to scan the item, ensure that the print side lies on the glass and adjust the item as per the carved guides near the glass. Read More…
How To Fax
Step 1: A telephone, an all-in-one printer with white sheets loaded in the input tray, phone cord and adapter in the printer box.
Step 2: Ensure that the jack cable is removed from the telephone device before you intend to connect your HP printer for fax.
Step 3: Flip the 123.hp.com/envy 4510 printer to its base and from its back side, take out the yellow plug from the port labelled 2-EXT. Read More…
Instant HP Envy 4510 Setup and Installation
123.hp.com/setup 4510 Wirelessly
Configuring your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer over a wireless network is an easy task and we provide you multiple options to connect your wireless printer to the network according to your convenience.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 4510 Airprint
- Before you set up the AirPrint on your iOS device, check if your printer and the Apple device fulfills the criterion such as Apple device with iOS 4.2 version or more, an active AirPrint enabled printer.
- Usually, if your printer supports AirPrint, when you connect it to any of your Apple device, it should automatically allow you to print. If a No AirPrint message is found, then follow the next step.
- To resolve the above issue, ensure that your printer and the iOS device is connected using a wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct method can be used only if you have connected your printer to the computer via a USB.
- If you have a printer with control panel display, choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu; select Wireless Setup Wizard and then with the help of screen guidelines, connect it over a wireless network.
- If the printer does not have a control panel display, then turn on the wireless button to activate the wireless radio. The 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer is connected to the wireless network if the wireless light is stable.
- Ensure that you remove the USB cable before the wireless network is configured to your printer. Now, try to print. If the network is not connected, then follow the Wi-Fi Direct option for the same.
- Check if a blue light next to the Wi-Fi Direct button is stable that appears on the printer’s control panel. Press the button to access Wi-Fi Direct settings or direct through the menu settings to access it.
- Touch Settings and then touch Wi-Fi on your Apple iOS. From the Choose a network Menu, select your printer that begins with the name DIRECT. If asked to provide a password, key in 12345678.
- Power on the printer if it is in a sleep mode before you print using your AirPrint printer. Touch the Action icon to show the menu options from the document , photo, email or web page you wish to print.
- Touch Print or the Print icon and tap Select Printer from the Printer Options menu, and then choose your printer from the list. Select Options to change settings.
Quick HP Envy 4510 Wireless Protected Setup
- 123.hp.com/setup 4510 Wirelessly Protected refers to one of the wireless methods to connect your printer over a secured network with a password. To do this configuration, your printer has to meet a few technical requirements.
- Wireless network name (SSID by default), a Wi-Fi password, a computer configured to a wireless network and an active Internet connection. If you don’t have the Wi-Fi password handy, see the next line to obtain it.
- Search for View network connections, select it and right-click the network name and then Status. Click Wireless Properties, then click the Security tab and then click on the Show characters box for the Wi-Fi password.
- You can also get the Wi-Fi password on the rear bottom of the router provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). It will be displayed as WPA Key, security password, wireless password, WPA password or WEP password.
- When you check the welcome letter sent by the ISP, it may contain the network name and the password. Once the Internet connection is active, you can change the password on the website provided by the ISP.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer and the computer are powered up and connected to a common wireless network. Turn on the printer and place the printer, router and the computer nearby that avoids the signal range issues.
- Remove the USB cable from the computer connected if any. Tap the Wireless icon from the printer for Wireless screen. Now, tap the Settings icon for Wireless Setup Wizard and establish the wireless network.
- Once the network has been set, double-click on the network name to connect it. If prompted for a key, type the secure password in the field provided and click Continue or hit Enter. The printer is now protected.
Quick HP Envy 4510 Eprint Setup
- Ensure that you have a printer that supports HP ePrint, and look for an ePrint logo on your printer’s control panel. If you don’t find, go to the Web Services 123.hp.com/setup 4510, Network Setup or Wireless Settings for Web Services menu.
- A computer connected to either a wired or wireless network with an active Internet connection. For wired Internet connection, the green light should be stable and the orange activity light should blink.
- If you are using a wireless connection, ensure that the wireless feature or button is turned on in your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. The printer and the computer should be connected to a common network.
- Enabling Embedded Web Server (EWS) lets your printer transfer information securely over the web-connected printing services, such as HP ePrint. Update the printer’s firmware.
- For a printer with touchscreen display, tap or press the HP ePrint icon or button on the control panel. Press Turn on , Enable or Setup if you are prompted to enable Web Services or the setup HP ePrint option displays.
- If you are asked to update the firmware, press OK. To check if the Web Services is already enabled, a Web Services Summary screen displays or the status of the same shows connected.
- Click Print Info to attain an information sheet and then proceed to get the printer’s email address. Obtaining the email address is common for both the printers with or without touch screen display.
- For printers without a touchscreen, enable Web Services with EWS. Ensure that the printer’s firmware is up to date and print a network configuration page to view the EWS web page.
- Key in the printer’s IP address on your Internet browser that you obtained from the network test report and accept the website security certificate prompted if any. Click the Web Services tab on the EWS web page.
- Click Print Info page from Web Services Settings and obtain the printer’s email address as specified above. Turning on Web Services will print the Make the Most of Your Printer page that provides the email address or the claim code.
- Initiate printing once you note down the printer’s email address from the information page you obtained already. If not, make use of the claim code as the printer email address.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 4510 Google cloud Print
- It is possible to 123.hp.com/setup 4510 your printer either to a computer or an Android device to make use of the Google Cloud Printer. First let’s see how to connect your printer to a Chromebook or Computer.
- Ensure that your printer is in a working condition and connected to the same network alike your computer. Login to your Google account if required. On your Chrome browser, type chrome://devices.
- If your printer is found under New Devices, click Register and then click on Register once more to affirm and print a confirmation page. The registration can also be done from the printer’s control panel.
- Similarly, if your printer is enlisted under My Devices, then it is already registered for Google Cloud Print. Then you can click Manage to view the list of registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- IF the printer is not listed, then check for the network connectivity and set up HP ePrint and register Google Cloud Print with the help of printer’s email address that has been created by the HP ePrint.
- Go down to click Google Cloud Print, and then click Manage that detects the existing printers on the Google Cloud Print. Follow the steps on the instructions page that prints the confirmation page. The printer is now ready to print.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plug in from the Google Play Store of your Android device. After the installation, go back to the home screen and then touch Settings. Type Printing and click Printing on the Search field.
- Turn off all unnecessary plug-ins after you touch the ON option that is next to the Cloud Print. Touch Cloud Print, tap the main menu icon and then choose Add Printer. Now, the plug-in detects the network printers.
- Select the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer you want to add and touch OK. Then confirm the registration either on the printer’s control panel display or go ahead with the instructions on the guidance page that prints the information page.
- Use Google Cloud Print service not only to save your documents or images but also to share documents from the Cloud to your respective mobile device. You can also print from Amazon Kindle, Google Chrome, etc. using the Google Cloud Print service provided your printer should be a web-enabled one.
Solve HP Envy 4510 Ink Cartridge Problem
After installing the ink cartridges while setting up a printer, you may find the errors such as Cartridge(s) missing or Cartridge Problem which occurs due to unclean ink cartridges that leads to 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer failure.
The ideal step is to check if you are using a cartridge that is compatible with your printer. It is possible to check the ink cartridge compatibility with the help of HP SureSupply an inbuilt feature provided by HP.
If you are using the correct cartridges, then take out the ink cartridges from their slot, check if any of it is broken or a leakage is found. and then reinsert the cartridges into their respective slot if no issues found.
When you remove the ink cartridges, clean the electrical contacts on it which appears copper colored with the help of a lint-free cloth damped in distilled or bottled water. The printer should be turned off while doing this.
If the above tips does not help remove the ink cartridges, clean it and reinsert it into the slot. But make sure that you don’t keep the cartridges out for a long time as it may become dry and will not print.
Cleaning the copper colored electrical contacts of the ink cartridge again and again may also help resolving the issues that incurred in the ink cartridge. Using a damp fiber-free cloth clean the contacts.
Try restarting the printer that may realign the cartridges and resolves the ink cartridge issue if any. Once you turn off the printer, wait for a few seconds and then turn it on using the Power button.
Check if either one of the cartridges or both the ink cartridges are faulty. In such instance, it is recommended to change the cartridge that has the issue. If there is no issue and the error message still appears, then replace the cartridge(s).
Reinstall the cartridges into their respective slot. The black cartridge should be inserted on the right and tricolor on the left side. Once the installation is done properly, then the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer should print an alignment page.
If none of the above solutions help you get rid of the ink cartridge issue, then it is advised to service the printer with the manufacturer if it is under warranty.
Sometimes the issue may not be exactly due to the ink cartridges too. In such cases,
we recommend you to check if there is any issue with the printer’s printhead.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 4510 Wireless Photo Printer
Easy HP Envy 4510 WiFi Connection
With HP Envy 4510 wireless photo printer, you can obtain lab-quality photos from home. Print photos by 123.hp.com/setup 4510 your mobile over this Wi-Fi enabled printer on-the-go. You can also avail borderless printing for your photos.
This Envy 4510 printer supports several types of Photo papers such as HP Premium Plus photo paper, HP Advanced photo paper, HP Everyday photo paper, HP Photo Value Packs, HP Premium Presentation Paper 120g Matte, etc.
Each paper type has its own specialty in providing wonderful photo prints with the HP Envy 4510 wireless photo printer. At the end, this printer offers best quality photos at a very nominal cost.
Features of AIO Application
Aio means the All-in-one-remote application which is recently named as HP Smart app. Aio Remote can be connected to various cloud holdings. You can print and scan quickly and easily using the Aio Remote app.
This HP Aio Remote app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store by Android users and allows them to print or scan easily from their mobile phone. Sharing of documents is easy with this Aio Remote app.
The All-in-one remote app is specifically introduced for Windows 10 computers through which you can not only print and scan but also check the printer status and do the printer maintenance tasks.
Guidelines for HP Envy 4510 Wireless Scanning
Scanning through 123.hp.com/envy4510 wireless printer is quick and simple. You can scan using both the Automatic Document Feeder or the scanner glass. HP Envy 4510 printer enables you to scan from its control panel as well.
Activating the Embedded Web Server (EWS) lets you scan over the web-connected printer services. HP Smart is a scanning app through which you can scan to the cloud. HP Envy 4510 supports various scanning apps for Windows and Mac.
Scanning from mobile is made easy with the HP Envy 4510 multi-functional printer. You can scan from the computer and send the scanned item as an email from your printer’s email address and use it anytime, anywhere.
The supporting paper sizes of the HP Envy 4510 Wireless Photo printer are regular Photo paper, Letter-sized photo paper, Photo 2L Photo paper and Photo L photo paper.These sizes can be utilized for borderless printing as well.
The supported photo file formats when you are printing the photos from your computer are .JPEG, .PNG and .GIF. If you are printing from an Android or iOS device, then .JPEG and .PNG can be used to save the file.
In an Android or Apple device if you are printing documents from Google Drive, Dropbox and Facebook, then the savable file format is PDF. But you can also print from Instagram from an iOS device.
How to Update 123.hp.com/envy4510 Software?
Procedure for 123.hp.com/envy4510 Software Update
Updating HP Envy 4510 printer software is an important procedure that ensures the complete printer functionality.
There are two methods through which you can install the 123.hp.com/envy 4510 printer software. Either you can use the driver CD or download it from the website.
Click on the driver download link on our website that takes you to the printer driver page and downloads the required printer software.
The downloaded setup file will be saved onto your computer’s Downloads folder. Open the file that displays a Save or Run dialogue box.
Click on Run or Save and follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete the printer software update.
The download file for Windows is available in .exe format and for Mac in .dmg format. Our website provides you the latest software.
If you are using the printer driver CD as an alternative method to update the software, then insert the CD into the computer’s CD drive.
After inserting the CD, the computer will read the contents of the disc and then displays a dialogue box with the folders inside it.
Open the folder for the driver file and double-click on it to open. With the guidelines on the screen, complete the installation procedure.
You may be asked to update the printer software for many reasons such as printer is not found, printer goes offline, etc.
Follow the procedure above to reinstall the printer software after you uninstall it. The CD procedure is common for both Windows and Mac.
We provide only the latest version of the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer software that has been introduced by the printer manufacturer.