123.hp.com Printer Focus
- Compact and sleek design.
- Send and receive fax without a phone line.
- HP Web application.
- ePrint compatibility.
- Automatic duplexing.
- Efax wireless faxing.
- Power capacity is low.
- Mediocre photo quality.
- Sub- par print speed.
- Color printing is slow.
- No power button is present.
- Not very cheap.
- Powered touch panel.
- Easy to print from tablets and phones.
- USB compatibility.
- Sleek and stylish design.
- Easy to fit and compact.
- Excellent web features.
123 HP Driver and Software Download
The driver plays a major role in getting the best out of your printer. Recent the driver, more the benefits. You can avail the best driver from our website. Get the instructions to setup your printer as well. Check the compatibility of the printer before you opt for the printer driver. Not all the printer supports all the operating system.
Software for your printer is provided by the manufacturer at the time of shipment of your printer. You can use the software and install it on your computer. If you don’t have the software you can avail it from us. We not only offer the driver but also the required steps to be done to install it on your computer.
The first worry comes to your mind after the printer arrives at your doorsteps is how to install the printer. We serve the purpose. All the instructions needed to setup your printer, establish the printer connection, and the troubleshooting techniques for your printer issues are available at one platform. Key in your printer model in the provided field and get the information you require.
First Time Printer Setup For 123.hp.com/envy100 Printer
- The instructions in this section help you customize the printer on your own without depending on anyone.
- After the printer shipment box has been delivered to your doorstep, make use of the checklist provided in the documentation and affirm that all the components are delivered.
- If any of the components are found to be missing, you can contact the manufacturer to get the missed out product.
- Free your printer from the plastic tapes and bubble wrapper wound around the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and remove the tapes present inside.
- If your printer has the two- sided printer accessory, fix it using the below instructions.
- After you free the duplexer from the plastic tapes, hold it by its sides with the rollers toward the printer.
- Place it into the slot in the printer’s rear side and then drag the duplexer into the printer until a snap sound is heard.
- Use a power cord to link the printer to the power supply and then power on the printer.
- Once the printer is powered on, go to the control panel and choose preferences.
- Once you have customized all the settings, click on Done to save the changes.
- Pull out the input tray and place enough amount of paper in it.
- Tap the stack of paper to make it align properly. Once the stack is properly seated in the tray, close the tray.
- Take out the ink cartridges that come with your printer. Free it from its packing and place them into their slots.
- Once you have assembled all hardware, search for the printer driver, and install it on your computer.
- Print a sample document and check if the printer is all set and then make use of your printer to print the required documents.
HOW DO YOU USE A HP Envy 100 PRINTER?
How to Print?
It is a process of getting a hard copy of the documents or photos that are saved on your computer. To take prints you have to connect the printer and the computer to the same network so that they can maintain communication between them. Customizing options are available that lets you get the printouts of your own flavor. Edit the documents to alter text font and size. Set layout options and change other appearance settings. After you have done all necessary changes to the settings, click Ok and then Print.
How to Scan
Scan is the reverse process of print. You can get the softcopy of the document or photos. For this, the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder acts as a medium on which the documents or photos to be scanned are placed. The appropriate scan software is required to commence the scan job, search for HP from Windows, click on the HP Printer Assistant, and then choose the Scan a Document or Photo to access the HP Scan.
How to Copy?
Copy is taking a multiple number of documents or photos from your printer. Copy can be done in normal quality print mode. Changing the mode in the middle of the process is not applicable. Place the paper in the input tray and open the lid of the printer. After you place the original print side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass, close the lid. Choose either Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color to commence the copy job.
How do I connect to a wireless printer?
- The instructions provided here should be carried out after you have assembled all hardware.
- Establish the wireless connection by connecting the printer and the computer to the same network.
- When the installer prompts for the connection type, set it as Wireless.
- The network name and the password are mandatory to establish the connection.
- These can be obtained from the Internet Service Provider.
- You can change the default password, if needed.After you power on the printer and the computer link both the devices to the same wireless network.
- Plug out any USB cable connected to the printer and then make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard to setup and maintain the connection.
- Get directed to the control panel of the printer to push the Wireless icon, and then click on Settings→ Wireless Setup Wizard.
- To get the best driver for your printer, get directed to our website, and enter the model number of the printer.
- Choose Begin→ Download→ Open, Save, Run to get the driver downloaded on the computer.
- Launch the installation by double- tapping the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Download folder on the computer.
- Trail the instructions to accomplish the printer connection and start to print.
How to print using a USB Cable
- Trail the instructions to set up the HP printer for a USB cable connection to your computer.
- The best out of the printer can be availed by installing the full feature HP driver.
- Take a glance at the requirements to be satisfied to setup your printer using the USB connection method.
- The printer should be maintained in the on state and it should not be connected to the computer until instructed.
- When instructed, connect the printer and the computer using a cable that is less than 3 m in length.
- If you found the USB cable connected to the computer, go to the Devices and Printers option in the control panel and then click Remove devices.
- Make sure that you have removed all icons for the printer.
- To install the printer driver, reach our website, key in the printer name in the provided field, follow the instructions, and get the best driver installed on your computer.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458
displayed for your ease.
How to print from windows 10 using Phone or Tablet?
Printing From A Phone Or Tablet Running Windows 10 Mobile
- The guidelines offered below lets you print from your phone or tablet that runs with Windows 10 operating system.
- Using this you can print emails, documents, webpage, or photos. All you have to do is to establish the network connection and follow the prompts.
- It is mandatory to connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- If you opt for the Wired method, check the USB cable and make sure that the lights on the Ethernet port.
- If you opt for the Wireless method, enable the wireless icon and maintain both the printer and the computer to the single network.
- Open the required photos or documents on your Windows 10 computer and then access the settings to check if the network connection is established.
- Click on the Print button and from the print preview screen pick out the printer, modify the settings, and click on Print.
How to print double side on windows and mac?
Duplex Printing on Windows
- Here are the instructions to set a print job and print both sides of the pages are printed.
- Place enough number of papers into the input paper to accomplish the printer job.
- Pick out the printer name and then click on the Printer Properties option.
- Place the Print on Both Sides or two- Sided printing option, choose the binding or page flip option based on your preference wither to get the output in a booklet or a tablet format.
- Tap on the Print option and then click on Print. Take out the printed first side pages from the output tray, and then place on a flat surface to arrange the pages.
- Place the printed first side pages into the loaded tray. How the pages are loaded in the tray is based on whether you have a rear or front load input tray.
- Tap on Continue and wait until the other side of the page prints.
Duplex Printing on Mac
- Check the instructions provided in this document and know to print on both sides of the paper from the printer connected to the Mac computer.
- To customize the print job and to avoid the paper ordering issue, load enough amount of plain paper in the tray.
- Access the document you’d like to print and then click on File.
- Choose Print and then select Show Details, if needed.
- Search for the Two- sided selection box. If the two- sided option is available, your printer is compatible with the duplex printing feature.
- Choose the checkbox found next to Two- Sided and then click on Layout under the unnamed menu or choose long or short- edge binding from the two- sided pop- up menu. Once it is done, click on Print.
- If the two- sided option is not available, your printer is not compatible with automatic duplexing or special setup is needed for your automatic two- sided duplexing accessory.
- Before you move on to the next step, check if your printer is rear loading or front loading type. This is because you can load the paper into the tray based on the loading type.
- Choose Paper Handling under the unnamed menu and then click on Odd only from the Pages to Print menu.
- If the printer you are using has rear loading paper tray, choose Automatic.
- If your printer has Front loading tray, choose Reverse, and then click on Print.
- Once all the pages are printed, take out the remaining unprinted paper from the input tray and then print the other side of the paper using the prompts.
Print Using HP Applications
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Printing, a free service helps you take the printouts of the required documents and photos securely from any network- connected device to your printer. No special driver or software is required to print using the Google Cloud Printing feature. Instead, create a Google Cloud Print account to access from the place you are. Enable the Google Cloud Printing option on your Apple Ios device and start to print from a computer or Chromebook. Follow the on- screen instructions, change the settings, and print the documents and photos easily.
The Apple user can make use of a mobile printing solution called AirPrint to print from the Apple Ios V 4.2 and mobile operating systems. AirPrint comes as a built- in feature with most of the printers that are launched in 2010 and later. Certain requirements should be satisfied to get the printouts on your hands using the AirPrint feature. Establish the connection on your Apple devices and computer either using the Wired or Wireless connection, choose a document or photo of your choice, change the settings, choose the number of copies, and have the printouts on your hands.
Eprint is a secured solution that is developed to print from anywhere provided an active Internet connection is available. Just send an email of the documents or photos that you like to print. Go through the documentation and make sure that your printer and the computer satisfies all the requirements of the ePrint feature. Enable the Web Service option. The steps to enable it differs for printers with and without LCD display. Create an email address, attach the file, enter the recipient email, and click send. Check the documentation to know the acceptable file formats.
The Most Troubleshooting Problem We Fix
How great the reliability of the printer is, it might experience the issue and put you in trouble. Not every printer issue needs printer service provided you found and resolved the issue at right time. The solutions for printer issues like paper jam, black ink not printing, ink cartridge issue, printer spooler, network connection is available here. Check our documentation to know what the issue is and how to resolve it easily. You can also get printer support from our professionals on the toll- free number.
Common Troubleshooting Problems
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.