First Time Printer Setup for 123.hp.com/envy100 Printer
- To begin setting up your 123.hp.com/envy100 e-All-In-One printer, you need to unpack it first. Remove the printer device carefully out of the box.
- Remove the other accessories of the printer from the box. Place the accessories on a flat surface. Discard the box after emptying it.
- Peel of the packing materials and tapes on the printer. Open the access door and remove the packing materials inside the printer. Tear off the tape beneath the printer.
- Connect end of the power cord to the printer and the other end directly to a wall outlet. Ensure that you don’t connect it to any power surge.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process. Lift the adjustable control panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the hp envy 100 setup process. To continue, load a stack of paper into the printer.
- Pull the paper tray out and extend the paper width guides to its outermost extension. Load a stack of paper and close the paper width guides. Push in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer. Wait for the printer to move to center and settle down. Take the new ink cartridge and pull the pink tab on it.
- Remove the packing materials on the ink cartridge and hold the cartridge at a slightly upward angle. Slide the cartridge into the slot and push until it fits into position.
- Ensure that you insert correct ink cartridge into the correct slot. The tri-color ink cartridge goes into the slot on left and the black ink cartridge into the slot on right.
- Close the lid of the slot. Repeat the steps if you wish to install more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Load a plain paper and tap on the Setup icon on printer’s control panel. Touch Tools and touch Align Printer option. Printer alignment process will begin.
Free HP Envy 100 Driver and Manual Download
You need to install the required printer driver on your computer before accessing the features of your HP Envy 100. Installing the printer driver is the last step in setting up your printer to the computer. Log in to our website and enter the printer model. Choose the OS version and begin downloading. It is recommended to download the full feature driver.
Along with the printer driver, you will have to install a few software in order to enable a few features of the printer. You can install the software using the CD you received along with the printer. This CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer and that is its only drawback. Download the 123.hp.com/envy100 printer software and follow the prompted instructions to install it on your computer.
The User Guide or Manual is one of the important accessories of the printer. Manual lets you, the user know about the mechanism of the printer and directs you through various steps and procedures involved in hp envy 100 setup, troubleshooting, and using the printer. You will find a hard copy of the user guide bundled along with the printer. You can also download the printer manual from our website.
How to use 123.hp.com/envy100 Printer?
HP Envy 100 How to Print?
Print high-quality documents and photos using 123.hp.com/envy100 e-All-In-One printer. This printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. Ink is injected on to the paper from the ink cartridge. The printing resolution is 600 dpi for black and 4800 X 1200 dpi for color documents. The print speed is as high as 27 pages per minute for black and 22 pages per minute for color. Follow the steps given below to print a document or photo using HP Envy 100 e-All-In-One printer.
HP Envy 100 How to Scan?
HP Envy 100 is a multi-functional printer which enables you to scan a document or photo to the computer. HP Envy 100 also supports scanning a document or photo to the email. This option helps you scan a document or photo and share it with a device that is not connected to your printer physically. The scan resolution of this printer is 1200 X 1200 dpi. Follow the steps given below to scan a document or photo.
HP Envy 100 How to Copy?
Copy documents with utmost perfection and clarity using the HP Envy 100 e-All-In-One printer. Before beginning to copy a document, ensure that you feed a neat and legible document. The quality of copied document depends upon the original. The copy resolution of 123.hp.com/envy100 printer is as high as 600 dpi for color and black documents. The copying speed is 27 pages per minute for mono and 22 pages per minute for color documents. Follow the steps given below to copy document using HP Envy 100.
Instant HP Envy 100 Setup Wirelessly
- Before you begin to connect your printer to a wireless network, you need to gather a few important details such as the name and password of the wireless network.
- Switch on your computer and router. Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer. Switch on the printer and wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process.
- Do not connect your printer to the computer using a USB or Ethernet cable. Eject all the Ethernet and USB cable from your printer.
- If you have already connected the printer to the computer using a USB, remove the printer device from your computer system.
- Tap on the Setup icon on your printer’s control panel. Touch the Network option. The Network window will display. Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select the name of your network from the given list. If you don’t find your network, tap on Enter New Network Name option.
- Enter the details of the network and press Done. Your printer will hp envy 100 setup with the wireless network. If prompted, enter the WEP key or password.
- Log in to our website and enter the model number of 123.hp.com/envy 100 your printer. Download the full feature printer driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Ensure that you choose Wireless Connection when the installer prompts you to select the connection type.
Instant HP Envy 100 Setup – USB Cable
- To begin setting up your printer using a USB cable, turn on your computer and printer. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down.
- Use an authentic USB cable to connect your 123 HP Envy 100 printer and computer. The connection might not be secure if you use a spurious USB cable.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer before installing the printer driver. You cannot access the printer features without installing the printer driver.
- If you have already connected the printer to the computer using the USB cable, disconnect it and remove the printer device from your computer.
- Log in to our website and key in the model number of your printer. Choose the OS version to begin downloading the printer driver.
- It is recommended to download and install the full feature 123.hp.com/envy100 driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the basic driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it. When the installer window prompts you to choose the connection type, select USB.
- If you are using a Mac and prompted to add your printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer. Under Use menu, select your printer and click Add.
- Try printing a document. Ensure that you have done HP Envy 100 Setup USB cable directly to the computer and not to a dock or USB port.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to print from windows 10 using Phone or Tablet?
- If you have a phone or tablet running on Windows 10 and wish to print from it, download and install the HP Smart App.
- Connect your phone and printer to the same wireless network. Add your printer to the HP Smart App. The app will select the printer connected to the network.
- If there are multiple devices connected to the network, tap on the Select A Different Printer option and select your printer from the list.
- On the HP Smart App home screen, tap on the Print tile to begin the printing process. Locate and select the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Make the necessary changes in the print preview window. After customizing the changes, tap on the Print option. Your printer will start printing the document or photo.
123.hp.com/envy100 Duplex Printing on Windows and Mac
- If you are having a Windows computer and wish to print both sides of the paper, open the document and click on the File menu. Tap on the Print option.
- Select the name of your printer and click on Printer Properties option. The Printer Properties window will open. Select the Print On Both Sides option.
- Open the Layout Features tab. Look for Print On Both Sides option and select the binding or page flip option depending upon your need. Click Ok to start printing.
- If you are using a Mac and wish to print both sides of the paper, open the document and click on the File menu. Click on the Print option and tap on Show Details button.
- Select the check-box next to Two-Sided printing. Under the Layout menu select the long or short-edge option. Click on the Print option.
- Under the Paper Handling menu, select Odd Only option. Select either Automatic or Reverse from the Page Order menu. Tap on the Print option to start printing.
- Remove the printed page from the output tray. Flip the page and load it into the printer. Place the printed side down and click continue to start printing.
Easy 123.hp.com/envy100 Mobile Printing
HP Envy 100 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a mobile printing solution. It enables you to print a document or photo from your computer or Android device without physically connecting it to the printer. Google Cloud Print lets you print from any device compatible with cloud-print to any printer. Turn on your printer, do hp envy 100 setup the printer and computer to the same network. Open Chrome and look for devices. Select your printer and click Register. After completing the registration process, tap on the Print option. Select Upload A File To Print, and open the document or file that you wish to print. Click on the Print option to start printing.
HP Envy 100 Airprint
Apple AirPrint is a mobile printing solution introduced by the Apple company. This option enables the user to print a document or photo from their iOS device without connecting it to the printer. The user need not install any additional printer driver or software to enable this feature. You, the user need to hp envy 100 setup the printer and iOS device to the same wireless network. Open the document or photo that you wish to print. Tap on the Action icon and choose Print. Under the given list of printers, select the name of your 123.hp.com/envy100 printer. Make the necessary changes and tap Print to start printing.
HP Envy 100 Eprint
E-print or email printing is a mobile printing solution introduced by HP. Using this service, you can email the documents or photos that you wish to print to the printer and get it printed. Your printer will have a unique email address. Any document or photo sent to that email address is stored on the HP Cloud. It is then forwarded to the HP ePrint enabled printer which prints the document. You can find the printer’s email address by printing the Information Page. Enable the Web Services option and print the information page to obtain the printer’s email address.
Fix HP Envy 100 Troubleshooting Problems
- Printer, like any other electronic device, is bound to wear out after a certain period of time. You can avoid this to an extent by cleaning your 123 HP Envy 100 Printer regularly.
- Most of the error messages displayed or the malfunctions can be fixed by following simple troubleshooting steps provided on our website.
- If your printer malfunctions, reset the printer device. Plug out the power cord from the printer and plug it back after a while. Turn on the printer and try printing.
- Use genuine ink cartridges or toners. Ensure that the paper you use is authentic. This will help you avoid issues related to printing quality and scanning quality.
- Update the firmware on a regular basis. Updating your printer firmware fixes bugs and issues. It also enables new features of the printer.
- Here we have provided the troubleshooting steps for few issues related to the 123.hp.com/envy100 printer.
123-hp.business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.