Easy HP Envy 4520 Scan Document or Photo using HP Scan software.
- Place the document on the scanner glass, in the automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot.
- Ensure that you do not load photos in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos and the printer.
- Search for your printer name under Windows and then select your printer name from the list.
- Click on your printer name, the HP Printer Assistant Windows gets displayed.
- Select the Scan a document or photo option from the Window that is displayed.
- The HP Envy 4520 Scan opens on the screen.
- Select one of the shortcuts that correspond to the file type and resulting action.
- From the right side of the window, modify any one of the shortcut default settings if required.
- Click Show Scan Preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and create additional edits of the scan before storing it.
- Select Advanced Settings or More to alter settings such as quality, color, and default scan destination folder.
- Tap on the Scan option. Your printer scans the document and then you can view a scan preview in HP Scan.
- If required, you can change any additional settings by double-clicking the thumbnail image of the scanned document.
- Choose the Save option. The Save as window gets displayed.
- Choose the folder you want to save the scan to, modify the File name if necessary.
- Ensure the file type in the Save as type menu, and then click on the Save option.
- Open the folder in which you stored your scanned document and then double-click the file to view it.
About HP Envy 4520 Scan to computer for Windows?
HP Envy 4520 Scan to Computer – Use the built-in scanner on your HP Envy 4520 printer to create scanned document and photo. There are several scan apps and tools available which is based on your printer and the operating system version installed on your system. Ensure that you install a full feature driver on your computer. You can avail the latest driver from our website and install it based on the guides displayed on the screen.
Instant Guidelines for HP Envy 4520 Scan to computer for Windows
It is advisable to use HP Scan or HP Solution Center software to avail the full functionality printer for scanning. Make use of the feature and scan directly from the HP Envy 4520 printer’s control panel. You can also add multiple pages into a single file using this feature. Use the Scan app that enables you to do scan documents and photos when you installed on your system. You can edit your document and save it in the desired location. Access it whenever you required.
Once you installed the HP Scan software on your Windows computer, your system can process scans from your printer easily, so HP Envy 4520 Scan to Computer is achieved. Different types of scan software are available, use it based on your printer model. Most of the scanning software has similar functionality and scanning support.
Quick HP Envy 4520 Scan to Email
- You can send scanned documents and photos automatically to one or more email addresses directly from the printer’s control panel.
- To make use of Scan to Email feature, you need to set up an email profile using the full-feature software installed on your computer or via the Embedded Web Server on your printer.
- On your printer’s control panel, click on the Scan option.
- Tap the Down Arrow, and then click Email as PDF or Email as JPEG, based on the hp envy 4520 scan job.
- Select your email profile that you created, index the password if instructed, and then scan the document.
- The email opens on your computer automatically with the scanned document attached.
Develop HP Envy 4520 scan with Windows Scan (Windows 8 and 10)
Produce scanned documents and photos with the Windows Scan app. To use this app, a basic or full feature driver is essential and need to be installed on a computer running the OS Windows 8 or 10.
- Scan your documents and pictures with the Windows Scan app.
- To make use of the app, a basic or latest driver needs to be installed on a system running Windows 8 or 10.
- Position the document or photo that you want to scan on the scanner glass, or you can also use the Automatic Document Feeder to scan.
- Look for HP Envy 4520 Scan under Windows, and then select the Scan app from the list of results.
- In case Source is an available option, choose where you loaded your document or photo. Select Show more to modify settings such as Color mode, Resolution and where to save the scanned file.
- Tap on the Scan option. For more details, contact our technical support .
123-hp.business is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance with many major brands of hardware, software and peripherals. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.