123.hp.com/dj 5820 Printer Support
How to do HP Deskjet 5820 Setup?
123.hp.com/setup 5820 for Windows
HP Deskjet 5820 Printer Support
Solve 123.hp.com/dj 5820 Troubleshooting Issues
Quick 123.hp.com/dj 5820 Wired and Wireless Setup
Free HP Deskjet 5820 Driver and Manual Download
HP Deskjet 5820 First Time Printer Setup
- Check the back of the box to know what’s inside. Normally, you should find the printer, power cord, USB cable, ink, printheads and the documentation.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/dj 5820 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove the plastic tape from outside the printer.
- Open the exterior door and remove the plastic tape present under the printhead access door. Open the printhead access door and remove the packing materials.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end to the power socket. Turn on the printer.
- Finish the initial setup by setting the language, region, date and time and press OK. Fill up the ink tanks.
- Check if the ink valve is in a vertical position and open the ink tank lid of the yellow tank and fill it up with yellow ink.
- Close the ink tank and push the ink tank plug into the slot once you’ve poured all the ink into it. Repeat the same to fill up the other ink tanks.
- To install the printheads, take them out of the package and pull the orange plugs straight up to remove them. Remove the plastic tape from the printheads.
- Open the printhead access door with the printer turned on and wait till the carriage moves to the center and becomes silent.
- Push on the carriage latch and slide in the printhead into its position. Close the latch after installing both the printheads. Load paper and install the driver software.
Free HP Deskjet 5820 Driver and Manual Download
To start using your 123.hp.com/dj 5820 printer, you need to download and install the driver software on your computer. Make sure that you always download the full feature driver software from the internet to get the most out of your printer. You can also install the driver software using the CD provided in the box. Just make sure that the software in the CD is not outdated. Click on the links below to start downloading the drivers.
How To Install HP Deskjet 5820 Driver?
- Once you have set up your printer’s hardware, you need to download and install the driver software on your computer.
- Download the driver software for your printer from our website. The file will be saved to the downloads folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the document to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the 123.hp.com/setup 5820.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable when prompted by the installer.
- If you’re on a Mac, you can also install the 123.hp.com/dj 5820 driver software using the Apple Software Updater. Add your printer to the computer in the Printers and Scanners menu.
- Set Windows to automatically update the drivers in the Change device installation settings to stay up to date.
- To install the driver software using the CD bundled with the printer in the box, insert the CD into the drive.
- Double-click on the drive icon to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Connect the printer to the computer when the installer displays a prompt message and try printing a document.
- If you’re having problems with printing the document using the printer, repeat the steps or call our customer care for a solution.
Easy HP Deskjet 5820 Wired Setup
- For 123.hp.com/setup 5820 Wired, Get a USB cable that is not longer than 3m in length.
- Do not connect the printer to the computer through a USB hub.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet.
- Download and install the driver software on your computer.
- Connect the printer and try printing a document.
Easy HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Setup
- For 123.hp.com/setup 5820 Wireless, Keep in hand the network name and the password.
- The network name is the SSID and the password is WEP or WPA key.
- Check if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Download and install the 123.hp.com/dj 5820 driver software on your computer.
- Try to print a document to check if the printer works properly.
HP Deskjet 5820 Setup for Mobile Printing
- For 123.hp.com/setup 5820 for Mobile Printing, Make sure that the mobile device and the printer are connected to the same network before you proceed to the next step.
- On your iPhone, open the document that you want to print and click on the Actions button. Select Print from the list.
- Select your printer and change the print settings like the number of copies, print quality, color etc. and Click Print to print the document.
- To print using your Android device, download the HP ePrint plugin from the Google Play Store and install it on your device.
- Open the document or the image that you want to print and click on the Options icon. Select Print.
- Choose your printer and change the print settings if necessary. Click print and your printer will start printing the document.
- You can also use the HP Smart App to assign print jobs to your 123.hp.com/dj 5820 printer from your smartphone. Download it either from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and create an account. Verify your email and open the document that you want to print.
- Change the necessary print settings and click Print. Your printer should start printing the document.
- If you don’t have access to a wireless network, you can connect your smartphone directly to the printer using the Wireless Direct feature.
- Turn on Wireless Services on your printer and enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone. Select your printer from the list of available networks.
- Open the document that you want to print and select Print. Change the print settings if necessary and click Print. Your document will get printed.
Solution for HP Deskjet 5820 Troubleshooting Issues
It is normal for your printer to wear down and start having problems over time if proper care is not being taken, and the issues that turn up on your 123.hp.com/dj 5820 printer may be different from the problems, other printer models are vulnerable to. With the right set of instructions, the error can be fixed and your printer can be put back to work in no time. Call up our customer care for expert advice on handling your printer problems.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.