Support for 123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer
How to do HP Deskjet 3752 Setup?
123.hp.com/setup 3752 for Windows
123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer Support
Fix HP Deskjet 3752 Troubleshooting Issues
123.hp.com/dj3752 Wired and Wireless setup
Free HP Deskjet 3752 Driver and Manual Download
Quick HP Deskjet 3752 Unboxing Setup
- Check the back of the box to know what’s inside because the contents of the box may vary depending on the region.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Remove the packing materials from the outer body of the printer.
- Insert one end of the power cord into the rear end of the printer and the other end into the power socket.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until prompted during installation. Turn on the printer by clicking on the power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to move to the center. Once the printer becomes silent, continue.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package and do not touch anywhere other than the black plastic part of the cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape around it. Hold the cartridge with its copper contacts facing the printer and slide it in.
- Push on the cartridge to lock it into position. Repeat the same steps for the other cartridge. Close the cartridge access door.
- Pull out the paper tray and slide out the paper width guides. Load a stack of paper into the printer and adjust the paper width guide accordingly.
- Install the printer software on your computer and try printing a document using the printer to see if it has been properly set up.
Free HP Deskjet 3752 Driver and Manual Download
A driver is an essential for you to start using your printer. You can download the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer software from our website or you can use the CD provided in the box to install the software. Always make sure to install only the full feature driver software for your printer to get the most out of your printer. Also, check if the software in the CD provided by the manufacturer is not outdated. Click on the links below to download the driver software for both Windows and Mac.
How To Install?
- After setting up the printer hardware, you must download the driver software for the printer to start functioning.
- If you’re going to use the CD provided in the box to install the driver software, insert the CD into the drive.
- Double-click on the drive icon to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to the computer via USB when prompted.
- To download and install the driver software, click on the link to our website. The file will be saved to the downloads folder.
- Double-click on the file to open it and follow the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Select the connection type as USB and connect the printer to the computer during the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 when a prompt message appears.
- Try to print a document or an image to check if the printer has been successfully installed and works properly.
- Repeat the steps mentioned above if your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer does not print the document or stays offline.
- If the issue still persists, feel free to call our customer care to get advice from experts who will help you fix the issue.
Instant HP Deskjet 3752 Wired Setup
- For 123.hp.com/setup 3752 Wired, Get a USB cable that is shorter than 3m in length.
- Download the full-feature driver software for your printer.
- Install the driver software on your computer by following on-screen instructions.
- Connect the printer directly to the USB port on your computer.
- Try to print a document to check if it has been properly set up.
Instant HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup
- For 123.hp.com/setup 3752 Wireless, Keep in hand the network name and the password.
- The network name is the SSID and the password can either be the WPA or WEP key.
- Make sure to connect the computer and the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to the same network.
- Place the devices close to each other within the range of the router.
- Download the driver software and try printing a document.
HP Deskjet 3752 Mobile Setup
- You can establish a connection between your printer and your smartphone either through the network or use Wireless Direct.
- For 123.hp.com/setup 3752 wireless, connect your smartphone and the printer to the same wireless network.
- On your mobile device, go to Wi-Fi settings and select the name of your printer from the list of networks.
- On iPhones, you can print the document using AirPrint. Open the document that you want to print and click on the Actions button.
- Select Print from the list and change the print settings if necessary. Click on Print to start printing the document.
- On Android devices, download and install the HP ePrint plugin. Open the document or the image that you want to print and click on the options button.
- Change the print settings like quality, the number of copies, etc. and click on the Print option to print the document.
- You can also download the HP Smart App to print documents from your smartphone. Download the app either from Google Play Store or Apple AppStore.
- Register your account and open the document that you want to print. Change the print settings and click Print.
- To print using Wireless direct, enable Web Services on your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer. On your smartphone, enable Wi-Fi.
- The phone should now search for available networks nearby. Select your printer from the list to connect to it.
- Open the document that you want to print and click on the Options button and select Print.
- Change the print settings if necessary and click Print. Your printer will start printing the document.
Solution for HP Deskjet 3752 Troubleshooting Issues
It is not an uncommon phenomenon for your 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer to start having problems. Whether it is a problem in the connection between the printer and the computer or a problem with the ink cartridges, the right set of instructions can help you fix the issue at the blink of an eye and put your printer back to work. Some issues may require an expert to look into it and fix it. If you want support on any technical issues regarding your printer, feel free to dial the toll-free number listed below.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.
123-hp.business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.