Deskjet 2130 – Service provided by us
How to setup Deskjet 2130 Printer?
Windows Deskjet 2130?
Wired and Wireless Printer setup
Driver and Manual download
First Time Printer Setup
- Generally, the contents of the box differ based on your country/region. Look at the back of the box to know the contents.
- Unbox the printer and place it on a flat and smooth surface. Discard the unwanted wrap from different locations of the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and discard the wrapping material from the scanner. Now, discard the plastic sticker from the control panel.
- Discard all the plastic tape from the input and output trays and place them back to their original position. Reuse the unwanted wrap. Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the printer, then choose your desired language and then select the country. Now, tap yes to confirm. Set the date and time if required. In order to install the cartridges, take them out of the box and discard the plastic tape from it. Lift the cartridge access door and wait until the printer is idle.
- Carefully hold it and twist the orange cap to remove it. Install the cartridge into place with the copper contacts facing forward.
- Follow the preceding steps to install other cartridges. Pull out the input tray to its maximum to insert the paper into the tray.
- Now, make sure that you adjust the paper width guide, then slide the stack of paper into the tray and push it properly until it halts.
- Push the input tray back into place and in order to align the cartridge, place the alignment page on the scanner. Now, shut the lid.
- Choose the scan option. You will notice that the printer aligns the ink cartridge. You need to download the printer software to commence printing.
After setting up the printer hardware, the next step is to download the driver based on the compatibility and version of your printer and PC. This is due to the fact that without the drivers, your printer cannot perform even the basic tasks. You can download the driver by various methods. You can install the CD that had been shipped with the printer. If you do not have the CD or it has gone missing do not worry. You can download the driver and manual by tapping the link given below.
How To Install?
- Generally, you need to setup printer hardware and then install the software. To set up the printer, you can follow the steps above.
- Once you complete setting up the printer, the next step is to install the drivers on your computer to commence the tasks.
- Download the compatible driver software for your printer from our website. It will be saved in the downloads folder.
- To open the file, double-click it and then you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Also, ascertain that you install only the full feature driver to make the most out of your printer in terms of functionality.
- After the installation process, when the software prompts you to connect your printer, connect it to your PC.
- You will notice that the printer is now added to the list of devices on your PC and is ready for use.
- You can try printing a document or photo to make sure that the printer is functioning properly.
- If you find that there is a problem using the device, repeat the preceding steps again and then try using the printer.
- If you find that the issue is unresolved, call our customer care on the Toll-free number to guide you and fix the issue instantly.
Deskjet 2130 Wired Connection
- Make sure that you install a compatible HP Printer driver on your PC if you want to connect the printer with an Ethernet cable.
- Now, verify if the PC is connected to the router if it is already connected.
- Re-check if the printer, router, and the computer are turned on, then connect the power cable to the printer port and to the router.
- To get the recent printer driver for your PC, follow the on-screen instructions displayed and then install it on your computer.
- For more information regarding the Wired network connection, you can contact our technical experts on the Toll-free number.
Deskjet 2130 Wireless Connection
- Get the network name and the network password to prepare for the network connection.
- Make sure that the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Once the printer is switched on, make sure that it is placed closer to the computer in such a way that it is within the range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Note down that the Wireless Setup Wizard provides an accessible way to set up and manage the printer wireless connection on your OS.
- Install the printer software using a CD that came with the printer. Enter the printer model, then tap Download and then install the driver by double-clicking the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder on the computer.
- You can connect your mobile device to the printer either through the network or by using the inbuilt Ad-hoc network.
- Ensure that you turn on the Wireless service on your printer to connect the mobile device using the Ad-hoc network.
- Now, on your mobile device, go to Wi-Fi settings and then select the printer model from the list of networks.
- Also, ascertain that both the printer and the mobile device are connected to the same wireless network.
- On Apple devices, you can print using the AirPrint feature. You need to open the document or the image that you want to print.
- Choose the Options icon and tap Print. Alter the print settings if necessary and then tap print to print the document.
- On an Android device, you can download the HP Print Service Plugin and then open the document that you need to print.
- Tap Options and select Print. Modify the print settings like print quality, number of copies and then select the Print option.
- Also, using the HP Smart App, you can print from both iOS and Android. You just need to download and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Register your account, then verify your email address and then add your printer to the list of printers.
- For any clarification, you can contact our tech team on the Toll-free number and avail assistance.
There are various issues that one may face when using a printer. The issues generally differ from printer to printer. But the most common issues that come with your hp Deskjet 2130 printer are the wireless connection, paper jam issues, scanner issues and ink cartridge problems. The step-by-step procedure to resolve each printer problem is clearly explained in the troubleshooting menu above on this page. These steps may fix it instantly. For any clarification, contact us on the Toll-free number.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.