How to do HP Deskjet 1010 Setup?
123.hp.com/dj1010 Windows Setup
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Support
Solve 123.hp.com/dj1010 Troubleshooting Issues
Easy HP Deskjet 1010 Setup Wired and Wireless
Free HP Deskjet 1010 Driver and Manual Download
Easy HP Deskjet 1010 Setup – Unboxing
- Here you have the instructions for 123.hp.com/dj1010 Unboxing Setup.
- As soon as your new printer has arrived at your door steps, check the components that came with your printer.
- If you find something to be missed, call the dealer and get the accessories which are not delivered.
- Remove all the packing materials and the plastic tapes that are present all around the printer and inside it as well. Use a power cord to give power supply to the printer. Connect its one one to the printer and the other end to the electrical supply.
- Fix all the accessories like duplexer, ink cartridge, secondary tray etc using the guidelines provided in the documentation. Power on the printer and then try to do hp deskjet 1010 setup it to an active internet. Check the compatibility of the printer and select the mode of connection.
- To place the ink toner into its slot, unlock the access door, push the tab toward you, and place the toner inside.
- Push it in until a snap sound is heard. Use the same procedures to set other cartridges too.
- Look for a correct printer driver and software to get installed on the computer you are using.
- Generally, you have an installation CD along with the printer shipment box. If not, check our website.
- Follow the prompts to get the driver your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer from our website.
Free HP Deskjet 1010 Driver and Manual Download
Downloading and installing the printer driver and software is essential to commence the print job. The hp deskjet 1010 driver download function can only be done when the printer driver is installed. We provide the newest driver. It is recommended to download and install the recent version drivers in order to get the best out of your printer. Go to our website, key in the printer number, and get your hp deskjet 1010 driver download. Click Download. Open the downloaded file, install it on the computer to which the printer is connected to. For more details, call us on the number displayed.
HP Deskjet 1010 How To Install?
- The below instructions let you know how to install the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer on both the Windows and Mac computers. Check whether your printer is on and is near to the computer.
- If you want to connect the printer using the Wired connection, use a USB cable and link it firmly.
- Go to Windows, click on the settings option, then tap on Devices. Choose Printers & Scanners.
- Tap on the Add a printer or scanner option which is present at the top of the page.
- Choose your printer’s name and subsequently tap on the Add a device to include the printer to the list.
- If the printer is not found, click the printer that i was not listed under the Add a printer or scanner icon.
- Then do hp deskjet 1010 setup printer driver and software either by using CD or downloading it from our website.
- If you are a Mac user, after establishing the cable connection, go to desktop, go to settings and follow the prompts.
- Add the printer to the computer with the help of the on- screen constructions.
- Reach our tech support team to know more about the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer installation methods and tips.
HP Deskjet 1010 Wired Setup
- Take a glance at the instructions for HP Deskjet 1010 Setup Wired.
- Certain tips are provided here on how to maintain the proper signal strength.
- Check whether you have the network router, hub, or switch with available Ethernet ports.
- Check you have connected the computer to the router, hub, or switch, if it is not already linked.
- Make sure that your printer is powered on, and plug out the protective cover from the Ethernet port.
- Connect the one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer’s port and an another end to the port on the router.
- Affirm that the cable which you have linked between the printer and the computer are firmly connected.
- After assembled the printer and established the manual cable connection, install the driver.
- It is advisable to install the latest printer driver in order to avail all the features from our printer.
Solve HP Deskjet 1010 Troubleshooting Issues
Your printer might encounter any issue and stops performing the print function. The print job can be resumed only after bringing back the printer to the normal condition. Generally, the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer experiences the network connection issue, ink cartridge issue, paper jam, paper stuck in spooler. We provide the detailed guidelines on how to resolve the above- mentioned issues. Follow it, resolve the issue, and enjoy printing.
How do you want Us To Support?
Procedure for HP Deskjet 1010 Ink Cartridge Installation
- After you have assembled the input tray for your HP printer, follow the prompts to install the ink cartridge.
- Check whether your printer is powered up, and then open the access door of your printer.
- In general, a new ink cartridge comes in a white plastic bag. Unreveal the new toner from the package.
- Make sure that you have removed the protective tab on the toner. Do not touch the copper- colored area of the toner.
- Touching these areas result in clogs, ink failure, or a disconnection if any ink smudge is present.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the ink slot. Make sure that you have inserted in a way that the nozzles are away from you.
- Place the ink cartridges in such a way that its nozzle if facing away from you.
- Install the color ink cartridge to the left slot where as the black ink cartridge to the right slot.
- Close the printer door after you heard a snapping sound of the toner. Subsequently, align the toner.
- Printer alignment is done in order to attain best print quality from your 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer.