HP INK TANK WIRELESS 410 PRINTER
About - 123 HP Ink Tank Wireless 410
The HP INK TANK 410 is an all-in-one, multi-functional, versatile, and dynamic photo printer. It supports wireless connection through various applications. The remarkable functions of this device are wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, ink ready at any instant, and borderless printing.
The HP INK TANK 410 printer uses the latest ink delivery technology to extend the ink cartridge life through the Instant Ink delivery system. The touchscreen technology helps to easily navigate between options. It scored well in print speed tests and also delivers high-quality output results. It also supports two-sided printing that allows that user to print on both the sides of a paper thus reducing the paper use. Borderless photo printing plays a vital role nowadays.
The HP INK TANK 410 printer is embedded with the Borderless Printing technology with which the user can print up to the edge of the paper. As a result, the photos are printed with no trimming. The device is compatible with the following Operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite, Android OS v4.4.2 and later, and iOS Operating systems. Compatible ink types for this printer are: Dye-based (color ink) and Pigment-based (black ink).
HP INK TANKS 410 PRINTER INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR WINDOWS AND MAC
The instruction manual provided on this site comprises instructions regarding the unboxing, setup process, establishing power and network connections, setting preferences loading paper into the tray, ink cartridge installation, and driver installation.
Following content is a brief description about the set up and installation of the HP INK TANK 410 printer.
- The printer is delivered in a sealed package when purchased.
- Check if it has a licensed seal on it.
- If the seal is broken, damaged, or if the package is unboxed, request the seller to replace the package.
- Cut the seal and unbox the package.
- Take the contents out of the package. Remove the printer from the Styrofoam packing and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the tapes and other packing materials.
- After unboxing is done check the contents of the package.
- The package has a list of contents inscribed on it.
- Check whether both the lists match. Then verify the list with the list on the seller’s website.
- Check for any damages in the components. If any of the components is damaged, request the seller to replace them.
- Connect the printer to a power supply and check if any voltage fluctuation occur in the connection.
- After establishing the power connection, set your preferences like Country/Region, Language, Time, and Date.
- Pull the input tray out and load it with papers or photo sheets that are compatible with the device.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert them into the designated ink slot.
- Establish the network connection and run a test print by printing the network information page.
- Locate the appropriate driver files that are compatible with the printer.
- Refer to the Driver Download topic below to download and install appropriate driver files for the printer.
- Click the Manual Download link below to download the user manual.