123 HP INK TANK 310 PRINTER
ABOUT HP INK TANK 310
The 123 HP Ink Tank 310 printer prints huge volume of pages at an extremely low-cost-per page. It prints nearly 8,000 color pages and 6,000 black pages with high-capacity ink tank system. It is easy to restore the ink using the resealable bottles with the spill-free refill system that is supplied along with the printer. The printer prints dark and crispy text to get borderless, fade resistant photos and documents that lasts up to 22 times. This HP Ink Tank comprises three different functions such as printing, copying, and scanning. The printer functions with the energy saving feature of HP Auto-Off Technology certified with ENERGY STAR.
HP INK TANK WIRELESS 310 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
HOW TO INSTALL HP INK TANK 310 DRIVER
- Connect the 123 hp ink tank 310 printer and the computer via USB cable to the same network over a wired or wireless connection.
- Disconnect the USB cable when it is connected either to the printer or the computer.
- Remove all the Hp Ink Tank 310 printer drivers that are installed on the Windows computer. Go to the Control Panel and click Devices and Printers.
- Select all the names under the list and click the Remove Device option to uninstall all the printer drivers.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the 123 hp ink tank 310 printer and the computer to open the prompt window.
- Open the website on the computer browser and type the printer model name in the search bar to check the availability of the full-featured driver.
- Check the compatibility of the driver with the printer to complete the installation successfully. If not, you won’t be able to operate the printer.
- Tap the Software & Download option on the download page from the website. Wait till the download completes on the Windows computer.
- Click the Save button on the pop-menu to save the downloaded file in the default location.
- Select Open or go to the Downloads folder to open the driver file. Extract the zipped file on that folder or create a new directory.
- Wait until the program installs on the computer and select your HP Ink Tank 310 printer name under the printers list in the Settings menu.
- Right-click on the printer name and click the Add button to add the printer to the computer.
- In the Mac computer, open the Printers & Scanners option. Right-click on the printer name select Use or Print Using to set it as a default printer.