First-time printer setup – 123.hp.com/deskjet3755
- Unbox the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. Do not forget to remove the tape on the printer’s control panel display and wherever applicable.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to a direct electrical wall outlet to power it up. Do not connect it using a spike else, the printer will not get enough power.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer, select the language and country/region that is appropriate to your location and then confirm by tapping the OK option.
- Take the ink cartridges from the box, shake it well and then remove it from the package. Your printer contains a black and a tri-color cartridge.
- Remove the tape on the electrical contacts of the ink cartridges and then place the black cartridge on the right side and the tri-color on the left side of the slots.
- After installing the cartridges, the printer aligns the cartridges and prints an alignment page automatically.
- Hence, before installing the cartridges, place a plain white paper in the printer’s input tray.
- The alignment page produced by the printer does not contain any text. Only, the plain paper slowly moves into the tray and comes out.
- You should have an installation CD provided along with the printer, take the CD, insert it into the computer’s disc drive and wait for the contents to be displayed.
- If the folders do not auto-populate, then access the drive from My Computer; double-click on it to open the driver file.
- If you are Windows user, click on the .exe file; a window with Run or Save option appears on the screen.
- Click either Run or Save, complete the printer driver installation by following the instructions of the installer.
- The file format for Mac users is .dmg and when you double-click on it, the prompts help you complete the printer software installation.
- After the driver installation, try to execute a print job and check if the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer connection and the driver installation are proper with the printout you receive.
How to scan HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
Before initiating the scan function, ensure that the printer is installed with the full-feature driver. If you haven’t installed the driver yet, download it from our website for free.
- After providing the printer a firm connection and then installing the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer software, choose the option that contains HP Scan.
- Place the document or photo on the document feeder glass, scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) tray.
- Press Windows Start button, look for HP in the Search Box, open the HP Printer Assistant by choosing the respective printer model.
- Click on Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan. And before you tap on Click Scan, modify any of the settings available only for a scan in the pane.
- Mount the print side of the document or photo on the scanner glass and then lift down the scanner lid.
- If your printer supports Automatic Document Feeder, then you can easily scan multiple page documents at the same time.
- Prefer scanning documents on ADF than photos as they may get damaged while performing an ADF scanning.
- Search for Scan in the Finder, then click HP Easy Scan from the list of results displayed on the screen.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer name from the Scanner’s drop-down menu. Opt for the scan job type from the Presets menu and then click on the Scan option.
- Click the thumbnail icon of the scanned item on the left side of the panel and then click Edit to change colors or size of the scan.
- Tap Send in the bottom right side corner of the window and then click Folder.
- In the folder window, validate if there is a scan file name is in the Prefix field and click the Where menu, choose the required destination folder to save the file.
- Click on the Save option and that completes the scanning process to your Mac computer.
Replacing ink cartridges
- Ink cartridge replacement is required when the ink is low or empty in the cartridge or if it is a damaged cartridge.
- Grasp the input tray towards you and push in the photo tray as far as possible. Extend the paper width guides to the end.
- Place the plain white paper into the input tray till it reaches the end of it; align the paper width guides such that it rests on the edge of the paper.
- Move the paper tray forward till it clicks into place.
- Check if the Have You Changed the Paper screen appears on the printer’s control panel.
- If you do not alter any option, the message disappears after few seconds and the printer takes the last used settings. Alter the paper settings if required.
- Close the paper tray after you insert the sufficient papers, otherwise, the Close Paper tray message on the control panel will not disappear.
- To replace one or more ink cartridges based on your printer, take out the cartridges and keep it ready.
- If your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer is not turned on previously, turn it on now. Use two of your fingers to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the cartridge access door while lifting it up. Shut the door if you see a Door Open message on the display.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, you will find the Change Ink option. Now, lightly press the cartridge down that is on low ink or empty to remove it.
- Take out the cartridges from its respective slot and insert the new ink cartridges into its place accordingly; the tri-color on the left side and black on the right.
- Peel of the protective tape from the cartridge by pulling the orange tab. Ensure that the cartridge fits into place.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door, tap OK; let the printer align the ink cartridges and then touch OK. Later, you can discard the alignment page.
Printing Blank Page Error
- To resolve this issue forever, always use genuine HP ink cartridges that provides you the actual print quality with the resolution.
- Allow the printer to rest for few hours and it automatically services the basic issues if any.
- If not, tap Setup, touch Printer maintenance and tap Clean Cartridges. The printer will produce a Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- Click Continue if there is no error found in the report, else tap Done and examine the report.
- Check if the paper you use for printing is damaged, wrinkled or curled. Sometimes, a paper that contains moisture may not allow proper printing.
- Observe the print settings to check if the paper size, type, quality or color required are chosen properly.
- If you are a Windows user, open the file that you want to print, click File and then click Print. Access the Properties window and check the settings mentioned above.
- After changing the settings, click OK for the changes to be effective and then click Print. In Mac, from the document, you wish to print, click File and then Print.
- When the Print window opens, choose the Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality menu.
- According to your 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer model, you can change your preferred settings and click Save in the Presets menu, then name the new preset.
- Also, check if there are any smears in the back of the printout. Insert a white plain paper, tap Setup from the printer’s control panel.
- From the Setup menu, choose Printer Maintenance and then tap Clean Page Smears. Once the printer prints the test page, touch OK.
- Sometimes, the ink cartridges may also show low ink level. Hence, check the ink level on the printer’s control panel display with Ink option.
- Replace any low or cleaned ink cartridges inside the printer.
123 hp business provide you with technical support and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.