Instant WiFi 123.hp.com/setup 7155
WiFi 123.hp.com/setup 7155, The HP wireless printers feature built-in Wi-Fi through which any Wi-Fi-enabled device can be connected to the printer. Print jobs can be quickly sent from computer or smartphones. The printer and the device have to be connected to the same wireless network.
How do I Connect my HP Envy 7155 to WiFi?
- For HP Envy 7155 WiFi Connection, Obtain your network name and password.
- Locate and tap the Setup icon on the control panel.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then select the name of your network.
- Provide the WPA/WEP key if prompted and then select Done.
- Follow the instructions provided below to perform the WPS method.
- Look for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup under the Setup icon and tap it.
- Select the Push button or PIN method. Find the WPS button on the printer’s control panel and press it immediately
- If you have opted for the Push button method. If you have selected the PIN method, note the PIN on the control panel and enter it on your router, by following our steps you can achieve WiFi 123.hp.com/setup 7155, Click Here to Solve HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting Issues.