Quick 123.hp.com/setup 4650
The HP Officejet 4650 printer requires proper connectivity and installation of full feature drivers. Install the recommended ink cartridges and load papers in the given tray. Follow the simple steps for 123.hp.com/setup 4650.
How do I Setup HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- Uncover the HP Officejet 4650 printer from the box.
- Remove all the stickers and plastic covers from the printer.
- Attach one end of the power cord into the wall socket and another end into the printer port.
- Power On the printer and set your preferred language and country on the printer control panel.
- Load the prescribed papers into the paper input trays.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the ink cartridges.
- Install the full feature printer software on your computer.
- 123.hp.com/setup 4650 a connection between the computer and printer.