Solution for 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer setup involves installing the printer driver which can be either downloaded from the CD or our website.
How do I Setup My HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 6970, Confirm that the seal is present on the package before unboxing it.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packaging cover from the scanner glass.
- Clear the packaging material from the input tray and the cartridge access area.
- Attach one end of the provided power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the printer and set your language, region, date, and other preferences in the control panel.
- Pull out the input tray and place a stack of plain paper in it.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to rest.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridges.
- While opening the ink cartridges , do not touch the nozzles or electrical contacts.
- Insert the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 cartridges into the slot.
- Close the access door.
- Open the printer’s scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- Wait until the printer completes its cartridge alignment.
Click Here for HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Offline Issue.
Instant HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 6970 can be connected to the wireless network by using the CD-ROM that is provided in the shipment box. Click Here for HP OJ Pro 6970 Wireless Setup for Mac.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6970 to Wireless?
- Insert the CD into the drive.
- Click Next on the initial screen that appears.
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- Ensure that the power lamp is lit on the printer.
- Choose the Next button.
- Select Connect to the network.
- In the screen which displays, choose the cableless setup option.
- When the connection via Cableless setup dialog box opens, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the lamp blinks twice.
- Release the Wi-Fi button after the second flash.
- Make sure that the blue Wi-Fi lamp blinks quickly and the green lamp is lit. Select Next.
- Choose the name of the country or region by navigating to the bottom of the screen and click Next.
- Select all the software that is necessary for your printer to function and click the Next option.
- Click the box I accept the end user license agreement and click Next.
- A screen opens with the printer model name and the name of the wireless network.
- Click the Complete button to complete the process of wireless network Connection.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Functions
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
To set up the printing function, install the software from the CD or the download link available on our website for 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printing.
- Remove the paper from the main paper tray.
- Load the photo paper into the tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides so they rest against the paper edges.
- You can edit the photo to improve color, brightness, contrast and other settings.
- Right-click on the photo, click Open With, and Choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Select File and then choose Print.
- The Print window opens with general settings.
- Open the Document Properties window to access more print settings.
- In the Print Pictures window in Windows Photo Viewer, select Options and then choose Printer Properties.
- In the Print window in Paint, select Preferences and open the Print settings for photos in the Document Properties window.
- You can change the color and quality settings for best results and select OK->Print.
How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
To 123.hp.com/setup 6970 the scanning function, install the software from the CD-ROM or download the link from our website for scanning.
- For a wired connection, make sure that the USB cable is connected securely.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the software by installing and downloading it from our website.
- Select Scan and click on the Photos option.
- Load the document down on the printer’s scanner glass and select the document type.
- Choose the Specify option and select Settings like the size of the document and resolution as per your requirements.
- The Scan Settings dialog box appears on the screen. Click the Scan button to begin the scanning process.
- The scan complete screen displays after the scanning process is finished.
- Click the Scan option to scan the next document or select Exit to complete the scan process.
- Make edits to the scan if required to save the scanned file.
How to Copy on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
To set up the copying function, install or download the link on our website for copying. The instructions are provided here to perform the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 copying operation on both Windows and Mac.
- In Windows: Place the item you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Search Windows and select your computer.
- Choose Scan and then select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select the scan shortcut, change the scan settings and then choose Scan.
- In Mac, place the document or photo on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- Search for the Scan in Mac and then select HP Easy Scan in the list of results.
- Choose your printer name from the Scanner drop-down menu and click the scan type from the Presets menu. Select Scan.
- Select the thumbnail of the scanned item in the left panel, and choose Edit to crop the size, adjust colors, and straighten the scan.
- Click Send present in the bottom-right corner of the window and then select Folder.
- Edit the file name entered in the Prefix field, Select Where, choose a folder, and click Save.
How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
The following given below explains the faxing process in 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer.
- Get a telephone cord. Else use the cord with connectors that have two wire leads.
- Attach the phone cord to the wall jack on the back of the printer.
- Fix the phone cord to the machine on the rear of the printer. It permits your telephone answering machine to record voice calls.
- Configure Fax settings and preferences.
- To send a fax, ensure that the paper is kept into the input tray.
- Make sure that the phone line is not in use.
- Dial the receiving fax number which includes the area code, outside line access code, and the long distance country code.
- Tap the Send button to send the fax and the receiving phone line is busy if the signal is busy. Keep faxing again.
- Wait until they accept or cancel your fax when you hear someone’s voice on the phone and you suspect that the number is wrong.
- Your fax is sent when you hear high pitched sounds. To receive a fax, press the fax buttons on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer when a call comes in.