Instant 123.hp.com/oj6700 Setup
The 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer can be used as either wired or wireless printer. To set up the printer, first, remove the printer from the packing materials and connect it to the power supply. Now, begin installing the required software and drivers in your computer necessary for the printer.
How to do HP Officejet 6700 Unboxing Setup?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 6700, Remove tape and other packing materials from the printer.
- Take out the printer from the package and place it in a clean table.
- Clear away all the tapes from the printer and then remove the film that is stuck on the printer control panel.
- Insert the power cord to the rear of the printer and plug the other end into a wall socket.
- Force press the Power button for two seconds and wait until the printer turns On.
- On the printer control panel, choose your preferred language and country.
- Select Yes to submit the information.
- Pull out the paper input tray and remove the tapes from the tray.
- Load papers into the input tray with the print side facing down.
- Slide the paper width guides according to the paper size.
- Push the input tray inwards to close the paper tray.
- Pull open the ink cartridge access door and insert the ink cartridges.
- The 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer starts to align the printhead, and an alignment page is printed.
- Install the printer software and drivers.
- Print a sample page to ensure successful printer setup.
Free 123.hp.com/oj6700 Driver and Manual Download
The drivers and software for printers act as a bridge between the printer and your computer. Make sure that you download the full feature drivers for your HP Officejet 6700 printer. User manual gives us detailed information about the printer. The user manual and drivers can be downloaded from the web.
HP Officejet 6700 Driver
Drivers for the HP Officejet 6700 printer can be downloaded from this website. Click the link Download drivers for HP Officejet 6700 printer. The drivers may vary for Windows and Mac. Choose your printer model and download the full feature drivers. The drivers enable the printer to perform its functions.
HP Officejet 6700 Manual
The user manual for 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer can be downloaded from the web. Click the link Download user manual for HP Officejet 6700 printer. The user manual gives you a step by step instructions for your printer needs. It consists of troubleshooting methods, 123.hp.com/setup 6700, and mobile printing solutions for HP Officejet 6700 printer.
How do I Connect HP Officejet 6700 to Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6700?
- Power On your computer and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Switch On the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Place the printer closer to the router, so that that printer is within the router range.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Press the right arrow to view the navigation screen.
- Choose the Setup option and press Network.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and then tap Continue.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard shows all the available networks. Choose your network connection and select Ok.
- Enter your WEP key and connect your printer to the network.
- If your Wi-Fi network is not displayed, tap Refresh. The Wireless Setup Wizard will load for more networks.
- Type your printer model and download the full feature driver.
- The Setup file will be downloaded .exe format for Windows and .dmg format for Mac.
- Follow the instructions to install the 123.hp.com/oj6700 drivers, and the HP Utility software opens.
- Select Add printer and choose the name of your printer. Click Continue.
- Complete the printer setup and click Done. Print a sample page.
HP Officejet 6700 How to Print?
The HP Officejet 6700 printer can print documents, brochures, photos, and envelopes. It is compatible with the mobile printing solutions such as HP Smart app.
How to Print on HP Officejet 6700 Printer?
- Power On your HP Officejet 6700 printer.
- Insert papers into the paper input tray.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6700 the printer to your computer with the USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- Open a document or photo and click the File menu.
- Select the Print option.
- Choose your printer model in the printers tab.
- To update settings, go to the Properties dialog box.
- Make the necessary settings such as paper size, paper orientation, and print color on the Properties dialog box.
- Choose the number of print copies required and select OK.
- The printer begins to print the document, and you can collect the printed documents from the output tray.
HP Officejet 6700 How to Scan?
To Scan documents or photos in the 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer, press the Scan icon present on the printer control panel.
How to Scan from HP Officejet 6700 Printer?
- Power up your HP Officejet 6700 printer.
- Download the full feature drivers for the printer.
- Connect the HP Officejet 6700 printer to your computer via USB or wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6700.
- Place the original document on the printer scanner glass.
- Make sure that you place the scan side down on the scanner glass.
- Tap the Scan icon present on the printer Control panel.
- The scanned document automatically appears on the computer screen.
- Go to Scan option and make the necessary changes.
- Choose a destination folder and click Save option.
- The scanned document can be viewed on that folder.
123.hp.com/oj6700 How to Copy?
In the HP Officejet 6700 printer, you can copy documents, photos, and Id cards. Copy settings can be customized according to your needs.
How to Copy on HP Officejet 6700 Printer?
- Turn On your HP Officejet 6700 printer by connecting the power cable into the wall socket.
- Insert papers into the printer input tray.
- Open the scanner glass lid and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- The original document can be loaded in ADF. But do not load photos in the Automatic Document Feeder(ADF).
- Press the Copy icon on the printer control panel.
- Select the Settings icon to make advanced copy settings.
- Select the paper size and the number of copies required.
- Choose OK and press Start Copy.
- The printer begins to copy the original document.
- Collect the copied documents from the output tray.
123.hp.com/oj6700 How to Fax?
The HP Officejet 6700 printer can be used to send and receive a fax. To enable fax, it requires a traditional telephone connection.
How to Fax from HP Officejet 6700 Printer?
- Use a telephone cord with two wire leads to 123.hp.com/setup 6700 the phone line with the printer.
- Attach one end of the telephone cord to the telephone wall jack.
- Insert another end of the telephone cord to the rear of the printer.
- Configure the fax settings and preferences on the printer control panel.
- Load the document to be scanned on the ADF or scanner glass.
- Make sure that you load plain papers in the input tray so that the printer can print a fax report.
- Dial the recipient fax number and choose Black or Color for the fax.
- Select Send option.
- The 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer begins to print a fax report.
- The fax report gives the information about your fax is sent successfully.