Instant 123.hp.com/dj3720 Unboxing Setup
The initial process to be carried out after the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer is delivered to your home is to unbox it.
- The steps to unpack the printer, establish the power connection, load papers, install cartridges, and printer software are called as printer setup.
- Make sure the correct manufacturer’s seal is present on the top region of the shipment box.
- If the seal is not available, replace your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Cut the tape and take all the accessories such as warranty card, manual, and USB cable out of it.
- Remove the Deskjet 3720 printer and keep it on an even surface.
- Discard the plastic wrap that is present on the device.
- Remove the packing materials that surround the Deskjet 3720 printer and set them aside for recycling.
- Attach the power cable at the back of the printer.
- Do 123.hp.com/setup 3720 for the other end of the power cable to an outlet and do not to use any extensions.
- Force press the Power button present on your Deskjet 3720 printer to power on the device.
- Install the setup ink cartridges that came in the box along with your Deskjet printer.
- Open the printer’s ink cartridge access door and check if the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Before you proceed, wait until the carriage does not make any noise.
- Discard the plastic tape and hold the cartridge with the nozzles facing your printer. Push the cartridge forward until it reaches into place.
- Insert the other cartridges and close the access door. Place enough quantity of A4 sheets into the main input tray.
Free HP Deskjet 3720 Driver and Manual Download
To get the complete features of the Deskjet 3720 printer, downloading the printer driver is essential. The software adds extra functionality to the printer. The latest version of the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer software and the soft copy of the user guide can be downloaded for free.
HP Deskjet 3720 driver
The driver sends control commands to the Deskjet 3720 printer on how to perform its various functions. It controls the data that is printed by the device. All Windows and Mac devices have a unique driver that changes depending upon the OS used. To download the updated version of the HP printer software, click the Driver Download button that is available on this page.
HP Deskjet 3720 Manual
The manual is a technical book that provides the specified aspects of the Deskjet 3720 printer. It includes detailed information about the hardware and software components in the Deskjet 3720 printer. The hard copy of the manual is offered in the printer box. You can get the soft copy of the user guide for free.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3720 Driver?
- Users need to install the driver in order to access all the features of the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Before beginning the download process, check if all the drivers are present on your computer.
- Ascertain to maintain enough storage space on your system.
- Delete all the unnecessary temp files that are present on your system.
- Based upon the printing requirements, you can download the Full Feature or Basic software.
- Click the Driver Download button that is given on this site.
- The Download process begins.
- After the downloading is finished, find the 123.hp.com/setup 3720 file in the Downloads location of your desktop.
- Click on the .exe (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) software file twice to start the installation.
- The Let’s get started window appears on your computer.
- Select Continue to open the Installation Agreements and Settings menu.
- Choose Next and click the Manual Setup option.
- Select the connection mode as USB, wired, or wireless based upon the features of your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- Follow the procedure that is displayed on the screen.
- Click Finish to end the installation.
HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Functions
123.hp.com/dj3720 How to Print?
A process that is performed by the Deskjet 3720 printer in which the hard copy of the document is obtained is called printing.
- Ensure that your printer is powered On.
- Check if you have placed compatible cartridges properly.
- Verify if the Deskjet 3720 printer and the Windows or Mac is linked either through a wireless or wired 123.hp.com/setup 3720.
- Click the Windows logo that is present at the bottom left corner of your desktop.
- Open the File Explorer menu.
- Click the document that needs to be printed.
- Select the Share tab that is present on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Print option to open the Print window.
- Click the arrow on the Printer drop-down list and select the model of your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Select the total number of copies that you want to print.
- Alter the settings if necessary.
- Choose the Print option.
HP Deskjet 3720 How to Scan?
A process of digitizing texts or images is called as scanning. The procedures on how to scan are given below,
- To set up the scan function, install the Full Feature driver for free from this website.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Load the document with the print side facing down, on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- If your printer contains a Scan button, click the name of your Personal Computer.
- Choose the type of scan if prompted to initiate scanning.
- Wait for the scan job to complete and navigate to the computer’s screen.
- Select the folder that has scan mentioned in its name to view the scanned document.
- If the Scan button is not available on your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer, open the HP Printer Assistant software on the desktop.
- To make use of the HP Scan software, select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Modify any settings if needed.
- Click the OK button or Save icon.
123.hp.com/dj3720 How to Copy?
The Copy function that is performed from the Deskjet 3720 printer is similar to the scan operation. Follow the steps that are given below,
- Insert enough unused papers into the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Load the file on the scanner glass or ADF, depending upon the features of your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Place the document in a way such that the Deskjet 3720 printer detects the file to be copied.
- Ascertain to close the scanner lid.
- Do not insert thick originals as it may cause carriage jams in the printer.
- Tap the Start Copy Color or Start Copy Black button on your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- If the number of copies has to be increased, tap the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button multiple times.
- Once the last button is tapped, the Deskjet 3720 printer starts copying.
- If your printer has a touch-based panel, tap the Copy button on its control panel.
- Touch the Start button.
- Return to the main screen and tap the Start Color, Start Black, or OK button.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 3720 Wirelessly
The instructions that are done to connect your printer and Windows or Mac device is called as wireless setup.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3720 Printer to Wireless?
- Get the name of your network also called as the Service Set Identifier and the security passphrase or WEP key.
- A Cable or Digital Subscriber Line is suggested to be used for Internet access.
- Make sure to link your Windows or Mac computer to the network to which you want to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- Turn On the Personal Computer and wireless access point.
- Ascertain to place the Deskjet 3720 printer and the computer close to the network router.
- Switch On the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Touch the Setup icon on the operation panel of the printer.
- Swipe the display and tap the Wireless menu.
- Press Settings and touch the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Comply with the directions that appear on the screen.
- Check if your printer’s name is added to the list.
- If the model of your Deskjet printer does not appear in the queue, try performing the above steps again.
- Once the setup is done, you can perform the functions of the printer.
Easy HP Deskjet 3720 WPS Setup
WPS is also called as Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a network security standard that enables the wireless connection between your printer and computer or mobile device.
How to Connect 123.hp.com/dj3720 Printer to WPS?
- Make use of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup to associate the computer with the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer.
- The WPS setup does not require the network name or password to be entered.
- The WPS connection functions under two modes, Pushbutton and PIN.
- In the Pushbutton mode, press and hold the Wireless button that is available on the Deskjet 3720 printer’s control panel.
- Check if the Wireless lamp is blinking.
- Wait for some time and press the WPS button on your access point.
- Hold the WPS button for at least ten to twenty seconds.
- The Deskjet 3720 printer gets linked to the network.
- After the 123.hp.com/setup 3720 is set, the Wireless light remains On but stops flickering.
- For the PIN method, print the router’s configuration page and locate the password on it.
- Tap the Wireless button on your printer’s operation panel and the Wireless lamp starts flashing.
- Open the access point’s utility software.
- Enter the WPS PIN on the network page.
- Wait for two seconds.
- Check if your HP printer is associated with the network.
HP Deskjet 3720 Ink Cartridge
A component that contains the ink inside and carries out various functions of the Deskjet 3720 printer is known as cartridge.
HP Deskjet 3720 Ink Cartridge Replacement
The cartridges must be changed if the ink levels in it are less or empty. The procedure to replace cartridges is as follows,
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer and raise the ink cartridge access door.
- The print cartrdige carriage moves to the center area of the device.
- Wait until the carriage does not make any noise.
- Gently press the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Pull the cartridge out of the slot.
- Open the packaging cover and take the new cartridge out of it.
- Be careful to use only the black plastic that is present on the cartridge.
- Pull the orange tape to discard the protective tape from it.
- Place the newly purchased cartridge into its slot and push it gently until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the above-stated steps to install the other empty cartridges if required. Close the access door.
- Align the cartridges and search for the model of your printer in Windows.
- The HP Printer Assistant software opens, choose the Maintain Your Printer option.
- The printer toolbox appears on the screen. Chose Align Cartridges on the Device Services menu.
- The Deskjet 3720 printer prints an alignment page that contains a number of boxes.
- Check which box is overlapping the most in the page and choose that box from the drop-down list. After selecting all the boxes, click the Done option.
HP Deskjet 3720 Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is a feature that is available in almost all wireless printers. Some of the options are ePrint, AirPrint, and Cloud Print.
123.hp.com/setup 3720 Airprint
- To start printing, ascertain to connect the Deskjet 3720 printer to the computer.
- Turn On the Deskjet 3720 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the email, web page, document, or image that you want to print.
- Touch the Share icon or tap the Print option or Print icon.
- Choose the Select Printer option on the Printer Options window.
- Click the model of your Deskjet 3720 printer from the list of printers.
- Alter the other settings by pressing Options. The settings such as the size of paper can be changed only from the printer.
- If your Deskjet printer prints only in black ink, the Options menu might not appear. Click the number of copies and select Print.
HP Deskjet 3720 eprint setup
- Power On the Deskjet 3720 printer and place enough blank papers in the main input tray.
- Ensure that you have installed the cartridges properly.
- Tap the ePrint button on the operation panel of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to turn On Web Services.
- The email address of the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer appears on the screen.
- Type the exact email address and print an information report to activate the ePrint feature.
- To print a document, tap the Files option.
- Select the document that needs to be printed.
- Touch Edit if required. Tap Done -> Print.
123.hp.com/setup 3720 Cloudprint
Cloud print setup is a service that is developed by Google. This can be accessed for free.
- Switch On your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Keep papers into the tray and install the setup cartridges.
- Ascertain to 123.hp.com/setup 3720 your mobile and printer to the same network.
- Install the Cloud Print app from the Play Store.
- Tap the Settings menu and enter printing in the search bar. Touch the Printing option and press On.
- Touch Cloud and tap the Main menu icon.
- Click the Add Printer option, the HP Print Service Plugin detects all the devices that are linked to the network.
- Press the printer’s name and touch Done. Confirm your registration on the Deskjet printer’s panel.
Solve 123.hp.com/dj3720 Troubleshooting Issues
A process that is performed by the users to overcome the problems that have occurred in the Deskjet 3720 printer is called troubleshooting. Detailed steps to resolve the printer errors are given in the user manual.
Why is My HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Offline?
The Deskjet 3720 printer offline error can usually occur when there is a lack of communication between your device and computer.
- When the Offline problem happens, users cannot perform any of the printer functions.
- You can download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- HP Print Scan Doctor is a tool that is available for free.
- After launching the tool, click the Start option.
- Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer from the list of devices.
- Select the Fix Printing or Fix Scanning option.
- Comply with the instructions that appear on the tool.
- Verify if the error is rectified.
- If the problem continues, reset the printer and your Windows or Mac device.
Why Won’t My HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Work?
There are several reasons that cause the Deskjet 3720 printer not working issue. The solutions to fix the error is as follows,
- Check if you have used the power cord that is compatible with your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Ensure that you inserted cartridges that are genuine with the model of your HP printer.
- Look for error messages on the operation panel of the printer.
- Try detaching and attaching the USB cable for a wired setup.
- Make use of a different USB cable and verify if the error has been rectified.
- If the Deskjet 3720 printer uses a wireless connection, check if you Internet 123.hp.com/setup 3720 is active.
- Confirm if your Deskjet 3720 printer and Windows or Mac computer is associated with the same network.
- Set the Deskjet 3720 printer as default.
- Remove all the ongoing jobs from the print queue.
- Uninstall the software and reinstall the same from this website.
Why is My HP Deskjet 3720 Printer Not Printing Black Ink?
- Check if you are using the correct quality and type of paper.
- Insert only clean, wrinkle-free paper into the Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Verify the ink levels in the black cartridge.
- Tap the Right arrow button on the operation panel of the printer.
- Touch the Ink option and the ink levels get displayed on the screen.
- If the ink level is low, replace the black cartridge as soon as possible.
- Look for any updates in the firmware of your Deskjet 3720 printer.
- Carry out the firmware update process from the manufacturer’s site if applicable.
- Clean the printhead that is available on the cartridge by making use of an automated tool.
- If the error continues, service the 123.hp.com/dj3720 printer from a trusted service center.