Instant 123.hp.com/dj3700 Printer Setup
After purchasing the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer, it is necessary to do the first time printer setup. The contents in the box may vary based on the country/region. The resource materials are a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges, user manual, and software installation CD. Go through the instructions mentioned in the manual and start the setup process.
How to do HP Deskjet 3700 Unboxing Setup?
- For Unboxing 123.hp.com/setup 3700, Cut the tape(s) on top of the printer’s shipment box to open it.
- Remove the Deskjet 3700 printer from the box.
- Discard all the tapes surrounding the printer.
- Locate the power cable in the printer’s shipment box and use it for the power connection.
- Link the power cable to the printer and power supply to turn on the printer.
- Use plain sheets of paper that are compatible with the printer.
- Place plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Align the paper width guides such that the papers get placed properly.
- Install the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and color cartridge into the left.
- Check if the cartridges are placed properly into the slot.
- If the alignment page prints, the ink cartridge is installed properly.
- If the installation is not proper, uninstall and reinstall the cartridges.
- Install the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer driver on your system to perform other print functions.
Free HP Deskjet 3700 Driver and Manual Download
Download the driver for your Windows and Mac system from our website. It is available for free. Click the link provided below to begin the download process. The setup file varies based on the printer model. The driver to be installed should be compatible with the printer and operating system’s version. Use the manual for easy reference.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver
A driver acts a bridge between the printer and system. It is not possible to print from the printer without installing a driver. If you download a driver, check whether the file size is compatible with the printer model. Go through the instructions mentioned on the website to begin the installation process.
HP Deskjet 3700 Manual
A manual is available as a hard copy and soft copy. Use the hard copy while setting up the printer for the first time as it contains a pictorial representation of the 123.hp.com/setup 3700 process. You can download the soft copy if required. The format for the manual is PDF. Use the user manual index to get topics and its respective page numbers.
How to Install 123.hp.com/dj3700 Driver?
- Locate the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box.
- Take it out of the box. Place it on the disc drive.
- Enable the AutoPlay feature on your Windows system.
- This helps you view the list of files on the system.
- Select the .exe file for the Windows system and .dmg file for the Mac system.
- If the installation fails, download the driver from our site.
- After downloading, view the setup file in the Downloads folder of your system.
- Make use of the on-screen to complete the 123.hp.com/dj3700 installation process.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless depending on the printer.
- Check if the Fax feature is supported by the printer model. If yes, select OK.
- Type the PIN code if the system prompts.
- After the installation is done, view the printer name in the list.
- Use the + sign to add the printer to the print queue if prompted.
Quick HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
A wireless network is a process of connecting the printer to a network. Use the credentials for the connection process. Make use of the instructions below to initiate the connection.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3700 to Wireless?
- Use a router that supports the wireless network.
- Link your printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Get the network name and password for the 123.hp.com/setup 3700 process.
- Make use of the software installation CD which is in the printer’s shipment box.
- Insert it into the disc drive.
- It is required to connect a USB cable between your printer and system.
- Make sure that you do not unplug the cable until the printer software prompts.
- Choose the Wireless option if the system prompts.
- Proceed with the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the wireless setup process.
- If the software is installed on the system, open it.
- Select Tools in the printer software. Click Device Setup and Software.
- Choose the Connect a New Device option and select Wireless.
- Proceed with the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
- A stable Wireless light displays on the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer’s control panel.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 3700 WiFi
Use the Wi-Fi Protected 123.hp.com/setup 3700 method to connect the printer to a network. There are two methods- PUSH and PIN. The router should be compatible with the printer model.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3700 Printer to WiFi?
- A WPS enabled wireless router should be used for the connection process.
- Link your printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Use the PUSH button method to connect the printer to a network.
- Long-press the Wireless button on the printer for more than three seconds.
- Wait until the Wireless light on the control panel starts blinking.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- A timer starts automatically, it takes 2 minutes for the wireless connection to be established.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer uses a PIN method, press the Information and Wireless button simultaneously to print a configuration page.
- Find the WPS PIN on the information page.
- Long-press the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel for more than three seconds.
- Refrain from proceeding until the wireless light starts blinking.
Guidelines for 123.hp.com/dj3700 ink cartridge replacement
- Make sure that the Deskjet 3700 printer is turned on.
- Open the door and refrain from proceeding until the carriage slides to the middle of the printer.
- Press on top of the cartridge and drag it out of the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Tear the plastic tape using the pull tab on top of the cartridge.
- Make sure that you do not touch electrical contacts on it.
- Move the cartridge into the slot. the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the door. Make use of the Single cartridge mode to print using only one cartridge.
HP Deskjet 3700 How to Scan?
A scanning is a process of converting an original document into a digitalized one. Perform the instructions mentioned on the screen to start the 123.hp.com/dj3700 scanning process.
- Locate the Power button on the printer’s control panel and turn it on.
- Use the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray to initiate scanning.
- Keep the document or photo with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Place it along the engraved guides.
- Press the Scan button to begin the printing process.
- Change the Scan settings if required.
- The scanned file stores automatically in the Destination folder.
- You can change the destination folder if required.
- The scanned file is available in the PDF or image formats.
Solve 123.hp.com/dj3700 Troubleshooting Issue
The Deskjet 3700 printer encounters various kinds of issues. The issues are printer offline, paper jam, printer, and not printing. The primary solution to fix the issue is to reboot your printer and system. Unplug all the devices connected to the printer. Wait for a while to reconnect the cables. This helps you fix the issue.
why is my HP Deskjet 3700 offline
A miscommunication between the printer and system can be a result of the Printer offline issue. Read the solutions given below to fix the issue.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows system.
- Run the setup file from the Downloads folder.
- Launch the tool as it detects and resolves printer issues automatically.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer name is set as default.
- Make sure that the printer linked to an appropriate port.
- Verify the 123.hp.com/setup 3700 status between your printer and system.
- Uninstall the printer driver and software from the system.
- Reinstall it using the on-screen prompts.
- Update the printer firmware from the manufacturer’s website.
- Perform the instructions that are given on the screen to commence the update process.
why is my HP Deskjet 3700 not printing
Is your Deskjet 3700 printer unable to print? Here are the simple solutions that help solve the issue.
- Check if the connection between the printer and system is proper.
- Inspect the power cable connected to the printer.
- If the cable is damaged, replace it.
- Remove the print jobs in the print queue.
- Delete the jobs by right-clicking on the respective tab.
- If the printer is attached to a wireless network, check if the wireless light is stable.
- If the printer is linked to a wired network, use a secure 123.hp.com/setup 3700.
- Uninstall the outdated printer driver from the system and install the latest one.
- Take a glance at the directions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 3700 Paper Jam Issue
Curled or wrinkled papers can be the reason to resolve the Paper Jam issue. Here are a few solutions to resolve the issue.
- Switch off the printer with the help of the Power button.
- Make use of a flashlight to check for jammed papers inside the printer.
- Remove all the jammed papers which are inside the printer.
- If the paper is located on the left side of the carriage, move it to the right.
- If the paper is located on the right side of the carriage, move it to the left.
- After moving, reset the printer.
- Remove all the USB plugs connected to the printer.
- After a while, reconnect the cables.
- Power on the 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer with the help of the Power button.