123.hp.com/amp 120 Printer
Make use of your mobile device to easily print and play music through the 123.hp.com/amp 120 printer. The 123 HP AMP 120 printer works with Windows and Mac operating system. The printer’s print speed for black is up to 7.8ppm and for color is up to 5.5ppm. The printer’s paper handling capacity for input tray is up to 60-sheets and for output tray is up to 25-sheets. The printer’s connectivity option: a Wireless, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth. It is an Energy Star Certified printer.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 120 - Unboxing
- Take off the 123 HP AMP 120 printer from the shipment box. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from the printer.
- Based on the country or region, the contents get varied. Check whether you have received all the printer components.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of the printer and then do 123.hp.com/setup 120 the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the 123.hp.com/amp 120 printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove a new ink cartridge from the packing material. Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridge, lock the cartridge access door. Download and install the full feature driver and software.
- For Windows OS, download the .exe file type and for Mac OS, download the .dmg file type.
- Install the driver on the computer by following the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
Easy HP AMP 120 Driver Installation
It is suggested to download and install the full feature printer driver and software. Each operating system has a unique driver and software. You can install the printer driver on the computer by following two methods. A. Installation CD B. From this website. Make use of the guides that are given below to install the 123 HP AMP 120 printer driver on Windows and Mac system.
123.hp.com/amp 120 Driver installation for Windows
- Initially use the installation CD that came with the printer to install the driver on the Windows computer.
- Make sure that the CD if free from dust and scratch. Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it.
- Run and execute the setup file based on the on-screen guides. Agree to the Terms and Conditions, click Continue–> Next–> Done.
- If you find any issue while installing the driver, you can use an alternative method to install the driver.
- Search for the Driver Download option from this website and click on it to get the latest printer driver and software.
- For Windows operating system, download the .exe file type and start to install the driver on the Windows computer.
- During the installation, you are prompted to select the connection type. Check the printer compatibility and choose the desired 123.hp.com/setup 120 type.
- Now your 123 HP AMP 120 printer is ready to print a sample document. For more information, contact us at the toll-free number.
123.hp.com/amp 120 Driver Installation for Mac
- Make use of the steps that are given below to download and install the latest printer driver and software.
- You can make use of the installation CD to install the printer driver on the Mac device.
- Open the system’s disc drive and place the CD into it. Run and execute the setup file.
- For Mac OS, you have to download and install the .dmg file type. Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer. If you find any issue while printing the document, move to the next step.
- Get the full feature printer driver and software from this website. After downloading it, install the 123.hp.com/amp 120 driver on the Mac device where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Choose the desired connection type during the 123.hp.com/setup 120 process. Now try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
- For any queries, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Procedure for HP Amp 120 Ink Cartridge Refill
- An ink is an essential for the 123 HP AMP 120 printer to print a document or photo. It is suggested to estimate the ink level of the cartridge regularly.
- During the estimation process, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- To avoid printing delays, it is suggested to have an additional cartridge with you.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the empty or faulty cartridge from the slot.
- Take off a new cartridge from its packing material. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Make sure that the cartridge you are using for printing is free from dust.
- After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door. The printer prints an alignment page automatically.
- Try to print a sample document using the 123.hp.com/amp 120 to check the quality of the document.
- If the quality of the document is as expected, you can continue with a print job.
- If not, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number. Our experts will provide you an instant solution.
Do You Need Printer Solutions?
123-hp.business provide you with technical solution and is an independent service provider for third party products. The images, products, brands and names displayed on the website are of third party providers, used to furnish information. We do not own or claim any affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website. Driver can be downloaded from our website.