123.hp.com/envy5660 – HP Envy 5660 Setup
How to setup HP Envy 5660 Printer
- Before you begin with the printer setup process, it is significant that you unwrap the printer from its box.
- Remove all the tape that has covered the printer and the packaging materials that has come along with it.
- Keep the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer on a flat surface and connect the power cord and the cable to the rear side of the printer.
- Link the alternative side of the power cord to the computer and the cable’s other end to the direct wall-outlet.
- After connecting the printer, take out the ink cartridges from its package and remove the seal on it.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge and place your fingers across the respective slots of the cartridge.
- Slowly push the black color cartridge into the left side and the tri-color cartridge into the right side firmly.
- Once the ink cartridge placement is completed, insert the driver CD that came along with the printer.
- Extract the contents in the CD and based on the instructions that displays on the screen, complete the software installation.
- If the CD does not work or is crashed, then you can download the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer driver from our website instantly.
- We provide the full-feature printer driver that lets you access the complete functionality of the printer.
- The downloaded file will be available on the Downloads folder of your computer. Double-click on it to access the file.
- For Windows users, the driver file will be in the .exe format and for Mac, it will be in .dmg format.
- Follow the instructions on the monitor and complete the software installation. Then load the paper into the printer’s input tray.
- If the cartridges are installed properly, then the printer will automatically print an alignment page and there ends the setup process.
HP Envy 5660 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a free service offered by HP that lets you print both the documents and photos from HP Envy 5660 printer when connected over a network.
You do not require any driver to be downloaded and installed from our website for your network enabled printer when using this Google Cloud Print service.
How to Enable the Cloud Print
Follow the steps below to print from a Chromebook, Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
Make sure that the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer is setup properly and is ready to print via Google Cloud Print.
Notice if the computer is connected over a network where your printer is also connected.
If you have a Chrome browser installed already, login to your Google account if required.
For printers under New devices, click Register and then Register to get a validation page.
If it is already registered, then click Manage to view your current Google Cloud Printers.
Register using the email address of the printer if it is not listed listed anywhere as above.
Confirm the registration from the printer’s control panel and follow the guidelines further.
For an Android device, setup your printer and computer over a common network.
Download and install Google Cloud Print from the Google Play Store on your phone.
Then touch Settings and then Printing. Tap On that is nearby Cloud Print .
Touch Cloud Print, tap the main menu symbol and then choose Add Printer.
Touch the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer that you wish to add and then tap OK, confirm the registration.
Remove the unnecessary plug-ins if any from your Android device before you print.
Print a Document
To print a document from a computer, go to Cloud Print and then Print jobs. Click Print.
Upload file to print and then Select a file from my computer; click Print from the doc.
HP Envy 5660 Eprint
Ensure that your printer supports HP ePrint and has an ePrint logo on its control panel.
Either choose any one of the below to access web services for printers without logo.
Choose Web Services setup, Network setup or Wireless Settings as per your model.
Ascertain that your computer should be connected either to a wired or wireless network.
Your computer should be provided with an active Internet connection for using ePrint.
Activate Web services from the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printers with LCD display by using the HP ePrint icon.
To turn on web services in printers with normal display, make use of EWS.
Ensure that the printer software (firmware) is updated with the latest version.
Obtain a network configuration page and click the Web Services tab under the EWS page.
On the Web Services page, click Continue, Turn on or Enable and follow the guidelines.
Click Print Info Page under the Web Service Settings and then proceed further.
How to Find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Enabling the Web Services, the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer will print Make the Most of Your Printer page.
- From the information page, obtain your printer email address or the printer claim code.
Customize the email address
- If the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer’s email address is not in the information page, use claim code as the email.
- The email id is displayed as email@example.com that you can make use of.
Customize the email address
Key in the receiver’s email address, subject line and attach the required document.
You can print either from your computer or laptop or smartphone or tablet using ePrint.