Deskjet 3630 – Service provided by us
How to setup Deskjet 3630 Printer?
Windows Deskjet 3630?
Wired and Wireless Printer setup
Driver and Manual download
First Time Printer Setup
- Once you receive a new printer from the shipment, remove the printer from the box.
- Peel off all tapes, packing materials and stickers from the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer. Open the ink cartridge door and remove the tape.
- Connect the power cord to the posterior side of the printer and then link the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Tap on the power button to switch on your printer. Pause until the printer is stable and noiseless before starting. Take off the ink cartridge from its package. Touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door, place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot. Once you are done, lock the cartridge access door.
- Place plain white paper in the input tray of your printer. Load the paper which is compatible with the paper type and size.
- The printer hardware is now set up and you can download the suitable printer driver and software.
- It is suggested to use the updated driver and software for your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer. Download it from our website.
- Install the driver based on the instructions displayed on the screen. Once you are done, try to print a document.
- If you face any issue, contact our tech support on our toll-free number to resolve it.
A printer will not perform its tasks without the driver. There are different methods to install the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer driver. You can use the installation CD which came with your printer or you can download the driver by clicking on the Windows or Mac download button which is given below. Install the latest driver and software on your computer. If you want any guidance to install the driver, you can download the manual and use it.
How To Install?
- Printer installation is the primary procedure when you buy a new printer. It includes both the hardware and software installation. Install all the hardware components which came with your printer.
- Once you are done with the hardware installation then install the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer driver on your computer.
- Download the suitable driver for your printer. Click on the Driver Download on our website.
- To install, double-click the file to open it and use the guides displayed on the screen to finish the installation process.
- It is advisable to install the recent driver so that you can avail the printer with full functionality.
- After installing the driver, the software prompts to link the printer and computer. Use the preferred connection type.
- Your printer gets added to the list of devices on your system. Now your printer is ready to print your document.
- Attempt to print a document or photo using your printer to check the printer performance.
- If you find any issue with the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer, reiterate the steps again and try to print a document again.
- If you still find an issue, contact our tech support on our toll-free number to resolve it.
Deskjet 3630 Wired Connection
- Place your printer and computer closer during the setup process.
- Connect the printer to a power source and power on your printer.
- With your PC turned on, link an Ethernet cable to the printer and PC.
- Tap on the Windows logo in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Settings option and then select Devices.
- Choose Printers and Scanners and click Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Select your printer name and tap on the Add device option.
- Based on your printer, you can customise your settings prior to printing.
- Go to our website and download the latest printer driver and software.
- Install it based on the instructions displayed on the screen.
Deskjet 3630 Wireless Connection
- Use the network name and password to connect the printer and PC.
- Your printer must communicate with the router so place it closer.
- Turn on your printer. Use the menu interface to find your network.
- Once you find, click the network name and enter your password.
- The Wireless network must be same for the printer and computer.
- Click the Windows logo and then choose the Settings option.
- Select Devices–> Printers and Scanners–> Add a printer or Scanner.
- Choose your printer name in the Add window.
- You can download and install the suitable driver for your printer.
- For more details, call our tech support on our toll-free number.
- There are three ways to which you can connect your mobile device to the printer. Wireless network, Ad-hoc network, and HP Smart App.
- To link your mobile device using a Wireless network, use the same network for both the printer and mobile device.
- On Mac device, you can use AirPrint to print from the printer. Open the required document or photo that you want to print.
- Choose the options icon and click Print. If required, you can modify the print settings and click print to print the document.
- On your Android device, download the ePrint app from the Play store and install it. Open the file that you want to print.
- Select Options. If essential, change the print settings, choose the required number of copies and tap Print.
- You can use HP Smart app for both Android and Mac device to print a document from the mobile device.
- Download the app and install it. Create an account in the app. Add your printer to the list.
- Access the document that you want to print and select the printer from the list. Select the Print option.
- Power on the Wireless service on your 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer to link your mobile device using the Ad-hoc network on your printer.
- On your mobile device, navigate to Settings and choose your printer name from the list.
- To avail more information, contact our tech support on our toll-free number.
The printers work great with its excellent feature. In some point, the printer troubles you with an issue. The user who has some basic knowledge will resolve by themselves. While others need some guidance to rectify it. The guide to rectify all type of printer issues are explained in this website. If this couldn’t help you, call our tech support on our toll-free number which is displayed below.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.