Deskjet 3510 – Service provided by us
How to setup Deskjet 3510 Printer?
Windows Deskjet 3510?
Wired and Wireless Printer setup
Driver and Manual download
First Time Printer Setup
- The contents of the box will vary depending on the region. Check the back of the box to know what’s inside.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer from the box, place it on a flat surface and remove the plastic tape from the outer body of the printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and remove the plastic tape and other packing materials from inside the printer.
- Now connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power socket. Click on the power button and turn on the printer. Set the language, region, date and time etc. to complete the initial setup.
- To install the ink cartridges, open the ink cartridge access door and the carriage should move to the center. Wait till the printer becomes silent and take out the cartridge from its package. Pull the orange tab to remove the plastic tape from the cartridge and hold it by the black plastic part.
- With the copper contacts facing the printer, slide in the cartridge into its slot and push it in, to lock it into place.
- Repeat the same for the other cartridge and close the cartridge access door. Align the cartridges for them work properly.
- Pull out the paper tray and slide the paper width guide to the corner. Insert a stack of paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guide according to the width of the paper and close the input tray. Pull out the output tray.
- Download and install the driver software on your computer. Try to print a document using the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer to check if it has been set up properly.
You need to download and install the driver software on your computer before you can start using your printer. You can either use the CD that was bundled along with the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer in the box or you can download the latest full feature driver software by clicking on the button below. The problem with installing the software using the CD is that the software inside may be outdated.
How To Install?
- You can download the driver software from the internet or use the CD bundled with the printer in the box to install the printer drivers.
- If you are going to use the CD, insert the CD into the CD drive on your computer and double-click the drive icon to open it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installation and connect the printer to the computer when prompted by the installer.
- If you’re going to download and install, download the driver software from our website. The file will be saved to the downloads folder.
- Double click on the file to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. Connect the printer to the computer when prompted.
- Add your printer to the operating system in the settings menu and you can start assigning print jobs to the printer.
- Try printing a document using the printer to check if the driver has been installed properly and if the printer prints properly.
- If it does not print, make sure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same network on a wireless connection.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps again to reinstall the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer software on the computer and try printing the document again.
- If the issue persists even after reinstalling the software, call our customer care to get expert advice on the issue.
Deskjet 3510 Wired Connection
- Either use the USB cable provided in the box or use one that is shorter than 3m.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the computer until prompted during the installation.
- Download and install the latest full feature driver for your printer on the computer.
- Connect the printer directly to the USB port on the computer and through a USB hub.
- Finish the installation and try printing a document using the printer to see if it works.
Deskjet 3510 Wireless Connection
- Get the network name which is the SSID and the password which is the WEP or WPA key.
- Make sure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Place the printer and the computer close to each other within the range of the router.
- Enable Wireless connectivity on your printer and add the printer to the computer.
- Download any software if prompted during installation and install it to finish the setup.
- To establish a connection between your printer and the mobile device, connect both the devices to the same wireless network.Make sure that the internet connection on the router is solid before you proceed to proceed to the next step.The most commonly used methods are Apple’s AirPrint for Apple devices and HP ePrint for a wide range of devices.To print using AirPrint, open the document that you want to print on your MacBook and select File and then Print. Change the print settings and click Print.On your iPhone, open the document that you want to print and click on the Actions icon and select Print from the list. Change the print settings if you want and click Print.
- To print using HP ePrint, go to the Wireless Settings or Web Services setup menu on your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s control panel.Enable Web Services on your printer and update the firmware if prompted by the installer. Click on Print Info to obtain an information sheet.The printer’s email address will be printed on the information sheet. If it is not present, your printer’s email address is the claim code followed by @hpeprint.com.On your mobile device, load the document that you want to print into an email and enter the printer’s email address in the “To” section.
- Make sure that the size of the email does not exceed 10MB. Enter a subject line for the email or else the printer will discard it.Do not send digitally encrypted or password protected documents. If the printer prints the document, your HP ePrint setup was successful.You can also print using the HP Smart app from both Android and iPhone if your printer supports it.
Printer problems are a common occurrence. There can be no reason as to why an error might occur. By using the right set of instructions, you can easily get rid of the issue and put the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer back to work. Common issues that occur with every printer are printer may go offline, paper jam issues, a problem with the ink cartridge etc. Call our customer care to get expert support on handling the issue.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.