Deskjet 1110 – Service provided by us
How to setup Deskjet 1110 Printer?
Windows Deskjet 1110?
Wired and Wireless Printer setup
Driver and Manual download
First Time Printer Setup
- Arranging a 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer involves a few important but easy steps. We will help you with unpacking the printer till you find it working perfectly.
- Take off the printer from its box and place it on a flat surface. Also, remove the packaging materials that have covered the printer.
- Check if the printer display and other wires are surrounded with tape. If so, remove it carefully and destroy the packaging materials once removed.
- Take the ink cartridges out from the pack. Touch only the black plastic area as it may incur any damage if mishandled.
- Connect the printer with one of the power cord on the printer’s rear side and the other end to the direct electrical wall outlet.
- Link the cable from the printer to the computer that helps to establish a connection between both the devices.
- After which comes the ink cartridge installation. Do not power on the printer until the cartridges are installed in their respective slot.
- Press the left slot down and then right to push the color ink cartridge, similarly, the right slot to insert the black ink cartridge slowly and ensure it is firmly fixed.
- With the help of the installation CD provided in the printer box, install the printer driver on your computer for the printer to start functioning.
- Later, load plain paper into the printer’s input tray. Now, turn on the printer with the Power button and the ink cartridges get aligned.
- The printer will print an alignment page by itself after the alignment process gets completed. Add your respective printer on the computer’s control panel and it is ready to print now.
Get the latest 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer driver installed on your computer with the help of the link provided below. We have also provided you the manual for the steps to download the printer driver. You can either make use of the installation CD that was provided along with the printer or click the link below for easy driver download and installation. No matter if you are a Windows or Mac user, we have solutions and software that suits your computer OS.
How To Install?
- 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer will undergo two phases of installation i.e hardware and software both play an equal role in printer functionality.
- When it comes to the hardware setup, it includes powering up the printer and establishing a network connection between the printer and the computer.
- Connect the power cord’s one end to the printer’s rear and the other end to the direct electrical wall outlet.
- Join the printer’s cable from the printer to the computer’s rear side and establish the connection for the printer to function.
- Install the black ink cartridge on the right side and the tri-color cartridge on the left side of the ink cartridges slot.
- Do not turn on the printer until the hardware is set up. Now, place the white paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Take the installation CD from the 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer box and insert it into the computer’s disc drive. The contents of the CD will be displayed on the monitor.
- Identify the .exe or .dmg setup file based on your computer OS, execute the file and as per the instructions on the display, complete the installation process.
- Your 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer is now ready to use. Press the power button to turn on the printer and immediately the ink cartridges get aligned.
- The printer now prints an alignment page automatically and confirms that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Make the necessary arrangements for initiating the USB printer setup.
- Turn on the printer and ensure it is in a ready state before you proceed.
- The computer should contain a USB port for establishing the network connection.
- Unplug the existing USB cable from the computer and reinsert only if prompted.
- From Windows, search for devices and then click the Devices and Printers.
- Click Remove device by right-clicking the printer model icon.
- Once the printer is removed, install the printer driver and restart the connection.
- Download the driver from the link provided for your printer model on our website.
- When prompted, choose the connection type as USB and continue further.
- Following the prompts, complete the installation and try to print, scan or fax.
- Ascertain if your printer is in a ready state after it is turned on before the USB setup process.
- Keep a USB cable of length 3m ready and ensure that your Mac contains a USB port in it.
- Remove the USB cable connected if any and wait to reconnect until it is prompted to do so.
- Install the printer driver for your Mac either from our website or with HP Easy Start app.
- Opt for the connection type as USB when prompted by the installer.
- Click Add printer to create a print queue on the Mac. Now, the Add Window opens.
- Click your printer name and then click the Use or Print Using menu option.
- From the pop-up menu, choose the printer name and then click Add.
- Go back to the HP Easy Start installer to accomplish the installation successfully.
- Perform print, scan or fax based on the functionality of the printer.
- For printing through a mobile device using your HP Deskjet 1110 printer, you need not require a 123.hp.com/dj1110 printer driver for your mobile.
- Check if your printer is connected to a wireless or wireless-direct network to which your mobile device should also be connected.
- Based on the mobile OS i.e Android or Mac device, choose the supportive app that lets you print from the mobile.
- For Android, you can use HP ePrint app installed on your phone from the Google Play Store and then tap the document or photo that you wish to print.
- You can change the print settings on your mobile phone by tapping the settings option before you tend to print.
- Tap on Print and the print job initiates. You can also use other printing apps from the Play Store that is supported by your printer.
- If you are using an Apple device, then download the AirPrint app from the iPlay store and add your printer to it by establishing a network.
- Even for iOS, the printer and the Apple device should be connected to a common network especially to wireless or Wi-Fi direct.
- Select the photo or document from the respective mobile gallery or drive to be opened in the printing app.
- Tap Settings to alter the Print quality, paper orientation or paper type etc. And then tap on the Print option.
- The printer will now start printing the document or the image that was accessed from the mobile device for printing.
- You can not only print from the mobile gallery, but also from your Gmail, social media accounts and many by using this printer.
Using a printer regularly may or may not create an issue. But sometimes, improper utilisation of printer may also lead to trouble. With respect to HP Deskjet 1110 printer, there are few troubles that we have come up for the user convenience such as network connection (wireless), paper jam, scanner issues and ink cartridge problems. You can have a detailed explanation of the steps to troubleshoot the above-mentioned issues and rectify it easily without any difficulty. Else, we are always available on the Toll-free number to assist you on the spot.
How do you want Us To Support?
Here is our toll-free number 1844-246-7458 displayed for your ease.